Dried Cranberries vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Dried cranberries
At first glance, you can see that in dried cranberries is just a little more calories than in raisins.
Dried cranberries has 308 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In dried cranberries and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare dried cranberries with raisins in details.
Fact 2: Dried cranberries And Raisins Nutrition Difference
- Calories: dried cranberries - 3% more than raisins
- Carbohydrates: dried cranberries - 4% more than raisins
- Fat: dried cranberries - 336% more than raisins
- Dietary fiber: dried cranberries - 18% more than raisins
- Protein: raisins - 1841% more than dried cranberries
- Water: dried cranberries - 2% more than raisins
Raisins vs Dried cranberries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dried cranberries||Raisins|
|Carbohydrates||82.8 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||1.09 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||0.17 g||3.3 g|
|Water||15.79 g||15.46 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||4 mg||36 mg|
|Potassium||49 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||26 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.013 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.028 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.548 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.1 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.008 mg||0.004 mg|
Less protein in dried cranberries
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried cranberries is less protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1841%.
More carbohydrates in dried cranberries
In dried cranberries is more carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 82.8g/100g in dried cranberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4%.
More fat in dried cranberries
In dried cranberries is more fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 1.09g/100g in dried cranberries. In this case difference is about 336%.
- Carbohydrates82.8 g
- Fat1.09 g
- Dietary fiber5.3 g
- Protein0.17 g
- Water15.79 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 715% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins 346% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raisins 40% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B6: raisins 358% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium C: raisins 1050% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium E: dried cranberries 1650% more than raisins
- Vitaminium K: dried cranberries 100% more than raisins
Minerals: dried cranberries vs raisins
Compares of dried cranberries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dates
- Dried Cranberries vs Goji Berries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Apricots
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes
- see all compares of dried cranberries
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Dried cranberries
- Calories of Whisky (whiskey)
- Calories in Horseflesh
- Sierra Mist calories per 100g
- Pumpkin bread carbs per 100g
- Coconut flour protein per 100g
- Grey Goose Vodka fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of shredded chicken
- Calories in whole shredded chicken
- Calories for one, two or more shredded chicken
- Calories in tablespoon of shredded chicken
- How much protein in medjool dates?