Dried Cranberries vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried cranberries vs prunes - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried cranberries is more calories than in prunes.
Dried cranberries has 308 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In dried cranberries and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
dried cranberries or prunes - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried cranberries - 22% more than prunes.
- Carbohydrates: dried cranberries - 23% more than prunes.
- Fat: dried cranberries - 65% more than prunes.
- Dietary fiber: prunes - 34% more than dried cranberries.
- Protein: prunes - 1182% more than dried cranberries.
- Water: prunes - 96% more than dried cranberries.
Dried cranberries vs prunes: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dried cranberries||Prunes|
|Carbohydrates||82.8 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||1.09 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||0.17 g||2.18 g|
|Water||15.79 g||30.92 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||4 mg||41 mg|
|Potassium||49 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.013 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.028 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.548 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.1 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.008 mg||0.06 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried cranberries is less protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1182 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dried cranberries is more carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 82.8g/100g in dried cranberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 23 %.
Where is more fats?
In dried cranberries is more fats than in prunes.
Tables below show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 1.09g/100g in dried cranberries. In this case difference is about 65 %.
See tables below to compare dried cranberries with prunes in details.
- Carbohydrates82.8 g
- Fat1.09 g
- Dietary fiber5.3 g
- Protein0.17 g
- Water15.79 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried cranberries or prunes - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): prunes - 292% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes - 564% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes - 243% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium B6: prunes - 439% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium C: prunes - 200% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium E: dried cranberries - 80% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium K: prunes - 650% more than dried cranberries.
dried cranberries or prunes - where is more minerals?
Compares of dried cranberries
- Dates vs Dried Cranberries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Dried cranberries
- Calories of Whisky (whiskey)
- Calories in Horseflesh
- Sierra Mist calories per 100g
- Pumpkin bread carbs per 100g
- Coconut flour protein per 100g
- Grey Goose Vodka fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of shredded chicken
- Calories in whole shredded chicken
- Calories for one, two or more shredded chicken
- Calories in tablespoon of shredded chicken
- How much protein in medjool dates?