Dried Cranberries vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried cranberries vs prunes - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried cranberries is more calories than in prunes.
Dried cranberries has 308 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28 %.
In dried cranberries and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
dried cranberries or prunes - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried cranberries - 28% more than prunes
- Carbohydrates: dried cranberries - 30% more than prunes
- Fat: dried cranberries - 187% more than prunes
- Dietary fiber: prunes - 34% more than dried cranberries
- Protein: prunes - 1182% more than dried cranberries
- Water: prunes - 96% more than dried cranberries
Dried cranberries vs prunes nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dried cranberries||Prunes|
|Carbohydrates||82.8 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||1.09 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||0.17 g||2.18 g|
|Water||15.79 g||30.92 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||4 mg||41 mg|
|Potassium||49 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.013 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.028 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.548 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.1 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.008 mg||0.06 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried cranberries is less protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1182 %.
In dried cranberries is more carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 82.8g/100g in dried cranberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 30 %.
In dried cranberries is more fats than in prunes.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 1.09g/100g in dried cranberries. In this case difference is about 187 %.
See tables below to compare dried cranberries with prunes in details.
- Carbohydrates82.8 g
- Fat1.09 g
- Dietary fiber5.3 g
- Protein0.17 g
- Water15.79 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: prunes vs dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): prunes 292% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes 564% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes 243% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B6: prunes 439% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium C: prunes 200% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium E: dried cranberries 388% more than prunes
- Vitaminium K: prunes 650% more than dried cranberries
Minerals: dried cranberries vs prunes
Compares of dried cranberries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dates
- Dried Cranberries vs Goji Berries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Apricots
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes
- see all compares of dried cranberries
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Dried cranberries
- Calories of Whisky (whiskey)
- Calories in Horseflesh
- Sierra Mist calories per 100g
- Pumpkin bread carbs per 100g
- Coconut flour protein per 100g
- Grey Goose Vodka fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of shredded chicken
- Calories in whole shredded chicken
- Calories for one, two or more shredded chicken
- Calories in tablespoon of shredded chicken
- How much protein in medjool dates?
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins nutrition
- Dried Fig vs Prunes calories
- Dried Fig vs Raisins protein
- Dried Pears vs Prunes sugar
- Prunes vs Raisins vitamins
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water dietary fiber
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk vitaminium C
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk magnessium
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk potassium