Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Dried cranberries
At first glance, you can see that in dried cranberries is more calories than in dried fig.
Dried cranberries has 308 kcal per 100g and dried fig 249 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 24%.
In dried cranberries and in dried fig most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare dried cranberries with dried fig in details.
Dried cranberries And Dried fig Nutrition Difference
dried cranberries - 24% more than dried fig
dried cranberries - 30% more than dried fig
dried cranberries - 17% more than dried fig
- Dietary fiber:
dried fig - 85% more than dried cranberries
dried fig - 1841% more than dried cranberries
dried fig - 90% more than dried cranberries
Dried fig vs Dried cranberries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dried cranberries||Dried fig|
|Carbohydrates||82.8 g||63.87 g|
|Fat||1.09 g||0.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||9.8 g|
|Protein||0.17 g||3.3 g|
|Water||15.79 g||30.05 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||162 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||2.03 mg|
|Magnessium||4 mg||68 mg|
|Potassium||49 mg||680 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.013 mg||0.085 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.028 mg||0.082 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.548 mg||0.619 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.1 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.008 mg||0.016 mg|
Less protein in dried cranberries
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried cranberries is less protein than in dried fig.
There is 3.3g per 100g of dried fig and 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1841%.
More carbohydrates in dried cranberries
In dried cranberries is more carbohydrates than in dried fig.
There is 63.87g/100g of carbohydrates in dried fig and 82.8g/100g in dried cranberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 30%.
More fat in dried cranberries
In dried cranberries is more fats than in dried fig.
The tables above show us that there is 0.93g/100g of fats in dried fig and 1.09g/100g in dried cranberries. In this case difference is about 17%.
- Carbohydrates82.8 g
- Fat1.09 g
- Dietary fiber5.3 g
- Protein0.17 g
- Water15.79 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: dried fig vs dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
dried fig - 554% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
dried fig - 193% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
dried fig - 13% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B6:
dried fig - 179% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium C:
dried fig - 500% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium E:
dried cranberries - 500% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium K:
dried fig - 100% more than dried cranberries
Minerals: dried cranberries vs dried fig
Compares of dried cranberries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dates
- Dried Cranberries vs Goji Berries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Apricots
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes
- see all compares of dried cranberries
Compares of dried fig
- Calories from Dried cranberries
- Calories of Whisky (whiskey)
- Calories in Horseflesh
- Sierra Mist calories per 100g
- Pumpkin bread carbs per 100g
- Coconut flour protein per 100g
- Grey Goose Vodka fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of shredded chicken
- Calories in whole shredded chicken
- Calories for one, two or more shredded chicken
- Calories in tablespoon of shredded chicken
- How much protein in medjool dates?
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes nutrition
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins calories
- Dried Fig vs Prunes protein
- Dried Fig vs Raisins sugar
- Dried Pears vs Prunes vitamins
- Prunes vs Raisins dietary fiber
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water vitaminium C
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk magnessium
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk potassium