Dried Cherries vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried cherries vs raisins - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried cherries is more calories than in raisins.
Dried cherries has 333 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In dried cherries and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
dried cherries or raisins - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried cherries - 11% more than raisins
- Carbohydrates: dried cherries - 1% more than raisins
- Fat: dried cherries - 192% more than raisins
- Dietary fiber: raisins - 80% more than dried cherries
- Protein: raisins - 164% more than dried cherries
- Water: dried cherries - 7% more than raisins
Dried cherries vs raisins nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dried cherries||Raisins|
|Carbohydrates||80.45 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.73 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||1.25 g||3.3 g|
|Water||16.6 g||15.46 g|
|Calcium||38 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.68 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.1 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||376 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||13 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||5.1 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.101 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.867 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.011 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||19.3 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.005 mg||0.004 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried cherries is less protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 1.25g per 100g of dried cherries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 164 %.
In dried cherries is more carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 80.45g/100g in dried cherries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1 %.
In dried cherries is more fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.73g/100g in dried cherries. In this case difference is about 192 %.
See tables below to compare dried cherries with raisins in details.
- Carbohydrates80.45 g
- Fat0.73 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein1.25 g
- Water16.6 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs dried cherries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 83% more than dried cherries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins 24% more than dried cherries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried cherries 13% more than raisins
- Vitaminium B6: raisins 72% more than dried cherries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dried cherries 120% more than raisins
- Vitaminium C: dried cherries 739% more than raisins
- Vitaminium E: dried cherries 42% more than raisins
- Vitaminium K: dried cherries 25% more than raisins
Minerals: dried cherries vs raisins
- Calcium: raisins 63% more than dried cherries
- Iron: raisins 163% more than dried cherries
- Magnessium: raisins 64% more than dried cherries
- Phosphorus: dried cherries 46% more than raisins
- Potassium: raisins 98% more than dried cherries
- Sodium: raisins 100% more than dried cherries
- Zink: dried cherries 46% more than raisins
Compares of dried cherries
- Dried Cherries vs Dates
- Dried Cherries vs Goji Berries
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins
- see all compares of dried cherries
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Dried cherries
- Calories of Vodka
- Calories in Veal
- Persian cucumber calories per 100g
- Tortellini carbs per 100g
- Celery stalk protein per 100g
- Tempeh fat per 100g
- How many calories does flan have?
- Calories in a half of popsicle
- Calories in whole popsicle
- Calories for one, two or more popsicles
- How much protein in tahini?
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig nutrition
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes calories
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins protein
- Dried Fig vs Prunes sugar
- Dried Fig vs Raisins vitamins
- Dried Pears vs Prunes dietary fiber
- Prunes vs Raisins vitaminium C
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water magnessium
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk potassium