Dried Cherries vs Dried Pears: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried cherries vs dried pear - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried cherries is more calories than in dried pear.
Dried cherries has 333 kcal per 100g and dried pear 262 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21 %.
In dried cherries and in dried pear most calories came from carbs.
dried cherries or dried pear - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried cherries - 21% more than dried pear.
- Carbohydrates: dried cherries - 13% more than dried pear.
- Fat: dried cherries - 14% more than dried pear.
- Dietary fiber: dried pear - 200% more than dried cherries.
- Protein: dried pear - 50% more than dried cherries.
- Water: dried pear - 61% more than dried cherries.
Dried cherries vs dried pear: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dried cherries||Dried pears|
|Carbohydrates||80.45 g||69.7 g|
|Fat||0.73 g||0.63 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||7.5 g|
|Protein||1.25 g||1.87 g|
|Water||16.6 g||26.69 g|
|Calcium||38 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||0.68 mg||2.1 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||33 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.1 mg||20.4 mg|
|Potassium||376 mg||533 mg|
|Sodium||13 mg||6 mg|
|Zink||5.1 mg||20.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.101 mg||0.145 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.867 mg||1.372 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.072 mg|
|Vitaminium C||19.3 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.005 mg||0.02 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried cherries is less protein than in dried pear.
There is 1.87g per 100g of dried pear and 1.25g per 100g of dried cherries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 50 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dried cherries is more carbohydrates than in dried pear.
There is 69.7g/100g of carbohydrates in dried pear and 80.45g/100g in dried cherries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13 %.
Where is more fats?
In dried cherries is more fats than in dried pear.
Tables below show us that there is 0.63g/100g of fats in dried pear and 0.73g/100g in dried cherries. In this case difference is about 14 %.
See tables below to compare dried cherries with dried pear in details.
- Carbohydrates80.45 g
- Fat0.73 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein1.25 g
- Water16.6 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried cherries or dried pear - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dried cherries - 86% more than dried pear.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dried pear - 44% more than dried cherries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried pear - 58% more than dried cherries.
- Vitaminium B6: dried cherries - 29% more than dried pear.
- Vitaminium C: dried cherries - 64% more than dried pear.
- Vitaminium E: dried cherries - 65% more than dried pear.
- Vitaminium K: dried pear - 300% more than dried cherries.
dried cherries or dried pear - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: dried cherries - 11% more than dried pear.
- Iron: dried pear - 209% more than dried cherries.
- Magnessium: dried pear - 50% more than dried cherries.
- Phosphorus: dried pear - 300% more than dried cherries.
- Potassium: dried pear - 42% more than dried cherries.
- Sodium: dried cherries - 54% more than dried pear.
- Zink: dried pear - 300% more than dried cherries.
Compares of dried cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Pears
Compares of dried pear
- Calories from Dried cherries
- Calories of Vodka
- Calories in Veal
- Persian cucumber calories per 100g
- Tortellini carbs per 100g
- Celery stalk protein per 100g
- Tempeh fat per 100g
- How many calories does flan have?
- Calories in a half of popsicle
- Calories in whole popsicle
- Calories for one, two or more popsicles
- How much protein in tahini?
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes nutrition
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins calories
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig protein
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes sugar
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins vitamins
- Dried Fig vs Dried Pears dietary fiber
- Dried Fig vs Prunes vitaminium C
- Dried Fig vs Raisins magnessium
- Dried Pears vs Prunes potassium