Dried Apricots vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried apricots vs prunes - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried apricots is just a little the same number of calories as in prunes.
Dried apricots has 241 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0 %.
In dried apricots and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
dried apricots or prunes - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried apricots - 0% more than prunes.
- Carbohydrates: prunes - 2% more than dried apricots.
- Fat: dried apricots - 25% more than prunes.
- Dietary fiber: dried apricots - 3% more than prunes.
- Protein: dried apricots - 36% more than prunes.
- Water: prunes - 0% more than dried apricots.
Dried apricots vs prunes: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dried apricots||Prunes|
|Carbohydrates||62.64 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.51 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.3 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||2.18 g|
|Water||30.89 g||30.92 g|
|Calcium||55 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||2.66 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||41 mg|
|Phosphorus||3.1 mg||59.5 mg|
|Potassium||1162 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||3.1 mg||59.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.015 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.074 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.589 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.33 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.06 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried apricots is more protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 3.39g per 100g of dried apricots so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dried apricots is less carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 62.64g/100g in dried apricots so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2 %.
Where is more fats?
In dried apricots is more fats than in prunes.
Tables below show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.51g/100g in dried apricots. In this case difference is about 25 %.
See tables below to compare dried apricots with prunes in details.
- Carbohydrates62.64 g
- Fat0.51 g
- Dietary fiber7.3 g
- Protein3.39 g
- Water30.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried apricots or prunes - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): prunes - 240% more than dried apricots.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes - 151% more than dried apricots.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried apricots - 27% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium B6: prunes - 43% more than dried apricots.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dried apricots - 60% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium C: dried apricots - 40% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium E: dried apricots - 90% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium K: prunes - 1900% more than dried apricots.
dried apricots or prunes - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: dried apricots - 22% more than prunes.
- Iron: dried apricots - 65% more than prunes.
- Magnessium: prunes - 28% more than dried apricots.
- Phosphorus: prunes - 1819% more than dried apricots.
- Potassium: dried apricots - 37% more than prunes.
- Sodium: dried apricots - 80% more than prunes.
- Zink: prunes - 1819% more than dried apricots.
Compares of dried apricots
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Pears
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Dried apricots
- Calories of Gin
- Calories in Peanut butter
- Peach cobbler calories per 100g
- Ranch dip carbs per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) protein per 100g
- Homemade pizza fat per 100g
- How many calories do bing cherries have?
- Calories in a half of pork tamale
- Calories in whole pork tamale
- Calories for one, two or more pork tamales
- How much protein in mixed vegetables?
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins nutrition
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Agave calories
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries protein
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Fig sugar
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Pears vitamins
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes dietary fiber
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins vitaminium C
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig magnessium
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes potassium