Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Dried apricots
At first glance, you can see that in dried apricots is just a little less calories than in dried fig.
Dried apricots has 241 kcal per 100g and dried fig 249 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In dried apricots and in dried fig most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare dried apricots with dried fig in details.
Fact 2: Dried apricots And Dried fig Nutrition Difference
Dried fig vs Dried apricots: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dried apricots||Dried fig|
|Carbohydrates||62.64 g||63.87 g|
|Fat||0.51 g||0.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.3 g||9.8 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||3.3 g|
|Water||30.89 g||30.05 g|
|Calcium||55 mg||162 mg|
|Iron||2.66 mg||2.03 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||68 mg|
|Phosphorus||3.1 mg||15.6 mg|
|Potassium||1162 mg||680 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||3.1 mg||15.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.015 mg||0.085 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.074 mg||0.082 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.589 mg||0.619 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.33 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.016 mg|
More protein in dried apricots
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried apricots is more protein than in dried fig.
There is 3.3g per 100g of dried fig and 3.39g per 100g of dried apricots so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3%.
Less carbohydrates in dried apricots
In dried apricots is less carbohydrates than in dried fig.
There is 63.87g/100g of carbohydrates in dried fig and 62.64g/100g in dried apricots so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2%.
Less fat in dried apricots
In dried apricots is less fats than in dried fig.
The tables above show us that there is 0.93g/100g of fats in dried fig and 0.51g/100g in dried apricots. In this case difference is about 82%.
- Carbohydrates62.64 g
- Fat0.51 g
- Dietary fiber7.3 g
- Protein3.39 g
- Water30.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: dried fig vs dried apricots
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dried fig 467% more than dried apricots
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dried fig 11% more than dried apricots
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried apricots 318% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B6: dried apricots 35% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dried apricots 11% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium C: dried fig 20% more than dried apricots
- Vitaminium E: dried apricots 1137% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium K: dried fig 433% more than dried apricots
Minerals: dried apricots vs dried fig
- Calcium: dried fig 195% more than dried apricots
- Iron: dried apricots 31% more than dried fig
- Magnessium: dried fig 113% more than dried apricots
- Phosphorus: dried fig 403% more than dried apricots
- Potassium: dried apricots 71% more than dried fig
- Sodium: dried fig 0% more than dried apricots
- Zink: dried fig 403% more than dried apricots
Compares of dried apricots
- Dried Apricots vs Dates
- Dried Apricots vs Goji Berries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins
- see all compares of dried apricots
Compares of dried fig
- Calories from Dried apricots
- Calories of Gin
- Calories in Peanut butter
- Peach cobbler calories per 100g
- Ranch dip carbs per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) protein per 100g
- Homemade pizza fat per 100g
- How many calories do bing cherries have?
- Calories in a half of pork tamale
- Calories in whole pork tamale
- Calories for one, two or more pork tamales
- How much protein in mixed vegetables?
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes nutrition
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins calories
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries protein
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes sugar
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins vitamins
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig dietary fiber
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes vitaminium C
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins magnessium
- Dried Fig vs Prunes potassium