Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Dried apricots
At first glance, you can see that in dried apricots is more calories than in dried cranberries.
Dried apricots has 241 kcal per 100g and dried cranberries 308 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28 %.
In dried apricots and in dried cranberries most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare dried apricots with dried cranberries in details.
Fact 2: Dried apricots And Dried cranberries Nutrition Difference
- Calories: dried cranberries - 28% more than dried apricots
- Carbohydrates: dried cranberries - 32% more than dried apricots
- Fat: dried cranberries - 114% more than dried apricots
- Dietary fiber: dried apricots - 38% more than dried cranberries
- Protein: dried apricots - 1894% more than dried cranberries
- Water: dried apricots - 96% more than dried cranberries
Dried cranberries vs Dried apricots: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dried apricots||Dried cranberries|
|Carbohydrates||62.64 g||82.8 g|
|Fat||0.51 g||1.09 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.3 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||0.17 g|
|Water||30.89 g||15.79 g|
|Calcium||55 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||2.66 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||4 mg|
|Potassium||1162 mg||49 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.015 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.074 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.589 mg||0.548 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.33 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.008 mg|
More protein in dried apricots
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried apricots is more protein than in dried cranberries.
There is 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries and 3.39g per 100g of dried apricots so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1894 %.
Less carbohydrates in dried apricots
In dried apricots is less carbohydrates than in dried cranberries.
There is 82.8g/100g of carbohydrates in dried cranberries and 62.64g/100g in dried apricots so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 32 %.
Less fat in dried apricots
In dried apricots is less fats than in dried cranberries.
The tables above show us that there is 1.09g/100g of fats in dried cranberries and 0.51g/100g in dried apricots. In this case difference is about 114 %.
- Carbohydrates62.64 g
- Fat0.51 g
- Dietary fiber7.3 g
- Protein3.39 g
- Water30.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: dried cranberries vs dried apricots
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dried apricots 15% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dried apricots 164% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried apricots 372% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B6: dried apricots 276% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium C: dried apricots 400% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium E: dried apricots 106% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium K: dried cranberries 167% more than dried apricots
Minerals: dried apricots vs dried cranberries
Compares of dried apricots
- Dried Apricots vs Dates
- Dried Apricots vs Goji Berries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins
- see all compares of dried apricots
Compares of dried cranberries
- Calories from Dried apricots
- Calories of Gin
- Calories in Peanut butter
- Peach cobbler calories per 100g
- Ranch dip carbs per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) protein per 100g
- Homemade pizza fat per 100g
- How many calories do bing cherries have?
- Calories in a half of pork tamale
- Calories in whole pork tamale
- Calories for one, two or more pork tamales
- How much protein in mixed vegetables?
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig nutrition
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes calories
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins protein
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries sugar
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes vitamins
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins dietary fiber
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig vitaminium C
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes magnessium
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins potassium