Dried Apricots vs Dried Agave: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried apricots vs dried agave - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried apricots is less calories than in dried agave.
Dried apricots has 241 kcal per 100g and dried agave 341 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 41 %.
In dried apricots and in dried agave most calories came from carbs.
dried apricots or dried agave - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried agave - 41% more than dried apricots.
- Carbohydrates: dried agave - 31% more than dried apricots.
- Dietary fiber: dried agave - 119% more than dried apricots.
- Protein: dried apricots - 50% more than dried agave.
Dried apricots vs dried agave: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dried apricots||Dried agave|
|Carbohydrates||62.64 g||82 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.3 g||16 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||1.7 g|
|Calcium||55 mg||770 mg|
|Iron||2.66 mg||3.6 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||207 mg|
|Phosphorus||3.1 mg||37 mg|
|Potassium||1162 mg||767 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||14 mg|
|Zink||3.1 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.33 mg||0.76 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried apricots is more protein than in dried agave.
There is 1.7g per 100g of dried agave and 3.39g per 100g of dried apricots so using simple math we can see that difference is about 50 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dried apricots is less carbohydrates than in dried agave.
There is 82g/100g of carbohydrates in dried agave and 62.64g/100g in dried apricots so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 31 %.
Where is more fats?
In dried apricots is fats than in dried agave.
Tables below show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in dried agave and 0.51g/100g in dried apricots. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare dried apricots with dried agave in details.
- Carbohydrates62.64 g
- Dietary fiber7.3 g
- Protein3.39 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried apricots or dried agave - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium C: dried apricots - 70% more than dried agave.
- Vitaminium E: dried apricots - 82% more than dried agave.
dried apricots or dried agave - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: dried agave - 1300% more than dried apricots.
- Iron: dried agave - 35% more than dried apricots.
- Magnessium: dried agave - 547% more than dried apricots.
- Phosphorus: dried agave - 1094% more than dried apricots.
- Potassium: dried apricots - 34% more than dried agave.
- Sodium: dried agave - 40% more than dried apricots.
- Zink: dried agave - 287% more than dried apricots.
Compares of dried apricots
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Pears
Compares of dried agave
- Calories from Dried apricots
- Calories of Gin
- Calories in Peanut butter
- Peach cobbler calories per 100g
- Ranch dip carbs per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) protein per 100g
- Homemade pizza fat per 100g
- How many calories do bing cherries have?
- Calories in a half of pork tamale
- Calories in whole pork tamale
- Calories for one, two or more pork tamales
- How much protein in mixed vegetables?
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries nutrition
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Fig calories
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Pears protein
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes sugar
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins vitamins
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig dietary fiber
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes vitaminium C
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins magnessium
- Dried Fig vs Dried Pears potassium