Donut vs Tiramisu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Donut
At first glance, you can see that in donut is more calories than in tiramisu.
Donut has 452 kcal per 100g and tiramisu 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28%.
In donut and in tiramisu most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare donut with tiramisu in details.
Fact 2: Donut And Tiramisu Nutrition Difference
Tiramisu vs Donut: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||51.33 g||29.67 g|
|Fat||25.25 g||24.23 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||4.93 g||5.92 g|
|Water||16.76 g||39.17 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||4 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||30 mg||15 mg|
|Phosphorus||7.9 mg||105 mg|
|Potassium||201 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||326 mg||155 mg|
|Zink||7.9 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.163 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.125 mg||0.246 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.59 mg||0.993 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.024 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.09 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.3 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.02 mg||0.71 mg|
Less protein in donut
It is aslo easy to see see that in donut is less protein than in tiramisu.
There is 5.92g per 100g of tiramisu and 4.93g per 100g of donut so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20%.
More carbohydrates in donut
In donut is more carbohydrates than in tiramisu.
There is 29.67g/100g of carbohydrates in tiramisu and 51.33g/100g in donut so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 73%.
More fat in donut
In donut is more fats than in tiramisu.
The tables above show us that there is 24.23g/100g of fats in tiramisu and 25.25g/100g in donut. In this case difference is about 4%.
- Carbohydrates51.33 g
- Fat25.25 g
- Dietary fiber1.9 g
- Protein4.93 g
- Water16.76 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: tiramisu vs donut
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): donut 85% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tiramisu 97% more than donut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): donut 60% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B6: tiramisu 158% more than donut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tiramisu 6567% more than donut
- Vitaminium C: donut 18% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium E: donut 185% more than tiramisu
Minerals: donut vs tiramisu
Compares of donut
- Donut vs Snickers
- Donut vs Twix
- Donut vs Nutella
- Donut vs Sponge Cake
- Donut vs Carrot Cake
- Donut vs Croissant
- see all compares of donut
Compares of tiramisu
- Calories from Donut
- Calories of Hummus
- Calories in Baguette
- Snickers calories per 100g
- Plain yogurt carbs per 100g
- Pepperoni protein per 100g
- Ketchup fat per 100g
- How many calories does lobster have?
- Calories in a half of sausage gravy
- Calories in whole sausage gravy
- Calories for one, two or more sausage gravy
- How much protein in turkey patty?