Donut vs Cheese Cake: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Donut
At first glance, you can see that in donut is more calories than in cheese cake.
Donut has 452 kcal per 100g and cheese cake 321 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 41%.
In donut and in cheese cake most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare donut with cheese cake in details.
Fact 2: Donut And Cheese cake Nutrition Difference
Cheese cake vs Donut: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Donut||Cheese cake|
|Carbohydrates||51.33 g||25.5 g|
|Fat||25.25 g||22.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||4.93 g||5.5 g|
|Water||16.76 g||45.6 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||51 mg|
|Iron||4 mg||0.63 mg|
|Magnessium||30 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||7.9 mg||4.4 mg|
|Potassium||201 mg||90 mg|
|Sodium||326 mg||438 mg|
|Zink||7.9 mg||4.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.163 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.125 mg||0.193 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.59 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.024 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.09 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.3 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.02 mg||0.56 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.008 mg||0.004 mg|
Less protein in donut
It is aslo easy to see see that in donut is less protein than in cheese cake.
There is 5.5g per 100g of cheese cake and 4.93g per 100g of donut so using simple math we can see that difference is about 12%.
More carbohydrates in donut
In donut is more carbohydrates than in cheese cake.
There is 25.5g/100g of carbohydrates in cheese cake and 51.33g/100g in donut so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 101%.
More fat in donut
In donut is more fats than in cheese cake.
The tables above show us that there is 22.5g/100g of fats in cheese cake and 25.25g/100g in donut. In this case difference is about 12%.
- Carbohydrates51.33 g
- Fat25.25 g
- Dietary fiber1.9 g
- Protein4.93 g
- Water16.76 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: cheese cake vs donut
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): donut 482% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cheese cake 54% more than donut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): donut 715% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B6: cheese cake 117% more than donut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): donut 350% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium C: donut 225% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium E: donut 261% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium K: donut 100% more than cheese cake
Minerals: donut vs cheese cake
Compares of donut
- Donut vs Snickers
- Donut vs Twix
- Donut vs Nutella
- Donut vs Sponge Cake
- Donut vs Carrot Cake
- Donut vs Croissant
- see all compares of donut
Compares of cheese cake
- Calories from Donut
- Calories of Falafel
- Calories in Cayenne
- Snickers calories per 100g
- Plain yogurt carbs per 100g
- Pepperoni protein per 100g
- Ketchup fat per 100g
- How many calories does lobster have?
- Calories in a half of sausage gravy
- Calories in whole sausage gravy
- Calories for one, two or more sausage gravy
- How much protein in turkey patty?