Dinner Roll vs Toast (Toasted Bread): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Dinner roll
At first glance, you can see that in dinner roll is just a little less calories than in toast.
Dinner roll has 307 kcal per 100g and toast 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2%.
In dinner roll and in toast most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare dinner roll with toast in details.
Fact 2: Dinner roll And Toast Nutrition Difference
Toast vs Dinner roll: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dinner roll||Toast (toasted bread)|
|Carbohydrates||52 g||55.77 g|
|Fat||6.4 g||4.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||4.7 g|
|Protein||9.5 g||12.96 g|
|Water||30.4 g||24.23 g|
|Calcium||59 mg||165 mg|
|Iron||3.52 mg||4.09 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||59 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||223 mg|
|Sodium||566 mg||601 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.527 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.517 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.287 mg||6.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.053 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.276 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.36 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.006 mg|
Less protein in dinner roll
It is aslo easy to see see that in dinner roll is less protein than in toast.
There is 12.96g per 100g of toast and 9.5g per 100g of dinner roll so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36%.
Less carbohydrates in dinner roll
In dinner roll is less carbohydrates than in toast.
There is 55.77g/100g of carbohydrates in toast and 52g/100g in dinner roll so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7%.
More fat in dinner roll
In dinner roll is more fats than in toast.
The tables above show us that there is 4.27g/100g of fats in toast and 6.4g/100g in dinner roll. In this case difference is about 50%.
- Carbohydrates52 g
- Fat6.4 g
- Dietary fiber3.7 g
- Protein9.5 g
- Water30.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 69% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: toast vs dinner roll
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dinner roll 20% more than toast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dinner roll 35% more than toast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): toast 90% more than dinner roll
- Vitaminium B6: toast 189% more than dinner roll
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dinner roll 176% more than toast
- Vitaminium E: dinner roll 50% more than toast
- Vitaminium K: toast 200% more than dinner roll
Minerals: dinner roll vs toast
Compares of dinner roll
Compares of toast
- Calories from Dinner roll
- Calories of Black rice
- Calories in Sheep's milk
- Duck calories per 100g
- Prunes carbs per 100g
- Carp protein per 100g
- Linseed oil fat per 100g
- How many calories does Riesling have?
- Calories in a half of biscotti
- Calories in whole biscotti
- Calories for one, two or more biscotti
- How much protein in Baba Ganoush?