Dinner Roll vs Toast (Toasted Bread): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dinner roll vs toast - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dinner roll is just a little more calories than in toast.
Dinner roll has 307 kcal per 100g and toast 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2 %.
In dinner roll and in toast most calories came from carbs.
dinner roll or toast - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: toast - 2% more than dinner roll
- Carbohydrates: toast - 7% more than dinner roll
- Fat: dinner roll - 50% more than toast
- Dietary fiber: toast - 27% more than dinner roll
- Protein: toast - 36% more than dinner roll
- Water: dinner roll - 25% more than toast
Dinner roll vs toast nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dinner roll||Toast (toasted bread)|
|Carbohydrates||52 g||55.77 g|
|Fat||6.4 g||4.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||4.7 g|
|Protein||9.5 g||12.96 g|
|Water||30.4 g||24.23 g|
|Calcium||59 mg||165 mg|
|Iron||3.52 mg||4.09 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||59 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||223 mg|
|Sodium||566 mg||601 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.527 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.517 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.287 mg||6.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.053 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.276 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.36 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.006 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dinner roll is less protein than in toast.
There is 12.96g per 100g of toast and 9.5g per 100g of dinner roll so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36 %.
In dinner roll is less carbohydrates than in toast.
There is 55.77g/100g of carbohydrates in toast and 52g/100g in dinner roll so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7 %.
In dinner roll is more fats than in toast.
The tables above show us that there is 4.27g/100g of fats in toast and 6.4g/100g in dinner roll. In this case difference is about 50 %.
See tables below to compare dinner roll with toast in details.
- Carbohydrates52 g
- Fat6.4 g
- Dietary fiber3.7 g
- Protein9.5 g
- Water30.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 69% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: toast vs dinner roll
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dinner roll 20% more than toast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dinner roll 35% more than toast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): toast 90% more than dinner roll
- Vitaminium B6: toast 189% more than dinner roll
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dinner roll 176% more than toast
- Vitaminium E: dinner roll 50% more than toast
- Vitaminium K: toast 200% more than dinner roll
Minerals: dinner roll vs toast
Compares of dinner roll
Compares of toast
- Calories from Dinner roll
- Calories of Sheep's milk
- Calories in Duck
- Prunes calories per 100g
- Carp carbs per 100g
- Linseed oil protein per 100g
- Riesling fat per 100g
- How many calories do cooked mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of Baba Ganoush
- Calories in whole Baba Ganoush
- Calories for one, two or more Baba Ganoush
- Calories in tablespoon of Baba Ganoush
- Calories in teaspoon of Baba Ganoush
- How much protein in cooked carrot?