Dinner Roll vs Bread: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dinner roll vs bread - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dinner roll is more calories than in bread.
Dinner roll has 307 kcal per 100g and bread 266 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In dinner roll and in bread most calories came from carbs.
dinner roll or bread - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dinner roll - 15% more than bread
- Carbohydrates: dinner roll - 5% more than bread
- Fat: dinner roll - 92% more than bread
- Dietary fiber: dinner roll - 37% more than bread
- Protein: dinner roll - 7% more than bread
- Water: bread - 20% more than dinner roll
Dinner roll vs bread nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dinner roll||Bread|
|Carbohydrates||52 g||49.42 g|
|Fat||6.4 g||3.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||9.5 g||8.85 g|
|Water||30.4 g||36.42 g|
|Calcium||59 mg||144 mg|
|Iron||3.52 mg||3.61 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||126 mg|
|Sodium||566 mg||490 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.527 mg||0.533 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.517 mg||0.243 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.287 mg||4.78 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.053 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.276 mg||0.171 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.36 mg||0.22 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dinner roll is more protein than in bread.
There is 8.85g per 100g of bread and 9.5g per 100g of dinner roll so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7 %.
In dinner roll is more carbohydrates than in bread.
There is 49.42g/100g of carbohydrates in bread and 52g/100g in dinner roll so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 5 %.
In dinner roll is more fats than in bread.
The tables above show us that there is 3.33g/100g of fats in bread and 6.4g/100g in dinner roll. In this case difference is about 92 %.
See tables below to compare dinner roll with bread in details.
- Carbohydrates52 g
- Fat6.4 g
- Dietary fiber3.7 g
- Protein9.5 g
- Water30.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 69% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: bread vs dinner roll
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): bread 1% more than dinner roll
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dinner roll 113% more than bread
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bread 45% more than dinner roll
- Vitaminium B6: bread 64% more than dinner roll
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dinner roll 61% more than bread
- Vitaminium E: dinner roll 64% more than bread
Minerals: dinner roll vs bread
Compares of dinner roll
Compares of bread
- Calories from Dinner roll
- Calories of Sheep's milk
- Calories in Duck
- Prunes calories per 100g
- Carp carbs per 100g
- Linseed oil protein per 100g
- Riesling fat per 100g
- How many calories do cooked mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of Baba Ganoush
- Calories in whole Baba Ganoush
- Calories for one, two or more Baba Ganoush
- Calories in tablespoon of Baba Ganoush
- Calories in teaspoon of Baba Ganoush
- How much protein in cooked carrot?