Dill vs Parsley: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dill vs parsley - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dill is more calories than in parsley.
Dill has 43 kcal per 100g and parsley 36 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16 %.
In dill and in parsley most calories came from carbs.
dill or parsley - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dill - 16% more than parsley.
- Carbohydrates: dill - 10% more than parsley.
- Fat: dill - 29% more than parsley.
- Dietary fiber: parsley - 57% more than dill.
- Protein: dill - 14% more than parsley.
Dill vs parsley: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||7 g||6.33 g|
|Fat||1.12 g||0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||3.3 g|
|Protein||3.46 g||2.97 g|
|Calcium||208 mg||138 mg|
|Iron||6.59 mg||6.2 mg|
|Magnessium||55 mg||50 mg|
|Phosphorus||66 mg||58 mg|
|Potassium||738 mg||554 mg|
|Sodium||61 mg||56 mg|
|Zink||0.91 mg||1.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.296 mg||0.098 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.57 mg||1.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.397 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.185 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||150 mg||152 mg|
|Vitaminium C||85 mg||133 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dill is more protein than in parsley.
There is 2.97g per 100g of parsley and 3.46g per 100g of dill so using simple math we can see that difference is about 14 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dill is more carbohydrates than in parsley.
There is 6.33g/100g of carbohydrates in parsley and 7g/100g in dill so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10 %.
Where is more fats?
In dill is more fats than in parsley.
Tables below show us that there is 0.8g/100g of fats in parsley and 1.12g/100g in dill. In this case difference is about 29 %.
See tables below to compare dill with parsley in details.
- Carbohydrates7 g
- Fat1.12 g
- Dietary fiber2.1 g
- Protein3.46 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | bunch | cup | springs
- 54% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
dill or parsley - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): parsley - 48% more than dill.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dill - 67% more than parsley.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dill - 16% more than parsley.
- Vitaminium B5: parsley - 1% more than dill.
- Vitaminium B6: dill - 51% more than parsley.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): parsley - 1% more than dill.
- Vitaminium C: parsley - 56% more than dill.