Dates vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dates vs raisins - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dates is just a little more calories than in raisins.
Dates has 277 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8 %.
In dates and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
dates or raisins - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: raisins - 8% more than dates
- Carbohydrates: raisins - 6% more than dates
- Fat: raisins - 67% more than dates
- Dietary fiber: dates - 49% more than raisins
- Protein: raisins - 82% more than dates
Dates vs raisins nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||74.97 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||3.3 g|
|Calcium||64 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.9 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||54 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||62 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||696 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||0.44 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.61 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.249 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||15 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.7 mg||0.004 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dates is less protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 1.81g per 100g of dates so using simple math we can see that difference is about 82 %.
In dates is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 74.97g/100g in dates so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6 %.
In dates is less fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.15g/100g in dates. In this case difference is about 67 %.
See tables below to compare dates with raisins in details.
- Carbohydrates74.97 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein1.81 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs dates
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 112% more than dates
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins 108% more than dates
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dates 110% more than raisins
- Vitaminium B6: dates 43% more than raisins
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dates 299900% more than raisins
- Vitaminium K: dates 67400% more than raisins
Minerals: dates vs raisins
Compares of dates
- Dates vs Goji Berries
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cranberries
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Dates vs Dried Pear
- see all compares of dates
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Dates
- Calories of Durian
- Calories in Black lilac
- Fejhoa calories per 100g
- Figs carbs per 100g
- Goji berries protein per 100g
- Gooseberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does grape have?
- Calories in a half of guava
- Calories in whole guava
- Calories for one, two or more guava fruits
- How much protein in jackfruit?
- Dates vs Dried Agave nutrition
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots calories
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries protein
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries sugar
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig vitamins
- Goji Berries vs Prunes dietary fiber
- Goji Berries vs Raisins vitaminium C
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries magnessium
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig potassium