Dates vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dates vs prunes - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dates is more calories than in prunes.
Dates has 277 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In dates and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
dates or prunes - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dates - 15% more than prunes
- Carbohydrates: dates - 17% more than prunes
- Fat: prunes - 153% more than dates
- Dietary fiber: prunes - 6% more than dates
- Protein: prunes - 20% more than dates
Dates vs prunes nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||74.97 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||2.18 g|
|Calcium||64 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||0.9 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||54 mg||41 mg|
|Phosphorus||62 mg||59.5 mg|
|Potassium||696 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.44 mg||59.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.61 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.249 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||15 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.7 mg||0.06 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dates is less protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 1.81g per 100g of dates so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20 %.
In dates is more carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 74.97g/100g in dates so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17 %.
In dates is less fats than in prunes.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.15g/100g in dates. In this case difference is about 153 %.
See tables below to compare dates with prunes in details.
- Carbohydrates74.97 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein1.81 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: prunes vs dates
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): prunes 2% more than dates
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes 210% more than dates
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes 17% more than dates
- Vitaminium B6: dates 21% more than prunes
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dates 374900% more than prunes
- Vitaminium K: dates 4400% more than prunes
Minerals: dates vs prunes
Compares of dates
- Dates vs Goji Berries
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cranberries
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Dates vs Dried Pear
- see all compares of dates
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Dates
- Calories of Durian
- Calories in Black lilac
- Fejhoa calories per 100g
- Figs carbs per 100g
- Goji berries protein per 100g
- Gooseberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does grape have?
- Calories in a half of guava
- Calories in whole guava
- Calories for one, two or more guava fruits
- How much protein in jackfruit?
- Dates vs Raisins nutrition
- Dates vs Dried Agave calories
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots protein
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries sugar
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries vitamins
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig dietary fiber
- Goji Berries vs Prunes vitaminium C
- Goji Berries vs Raisins magnessium
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries potassium