Dates vs Dried Pears: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dates vs dried pear - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dates is just a little more calories than in dried pear.
Dates has 277 kcal per 100g and dried pear 262 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5 %.
In dates and in dried pear most calories came from carbs.
dates or dried pear - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dates - 5% more than dried pear.
- Carbohydrates: dates - 7% more than dried pear.
- Fat: dried pear - 320% more than dates.
- Dietary fiber: dried pear - 12% more than dates.
- Protein: dried pear - 3% more than dates.
Dates vs dried pear: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dates||Dried pears|
|Carbohydrates||74.97 g||69.7 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.63 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||7.5 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||1.87 g|
|Calcium||64 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||0.9 mg||2.1 mg|
|Magnessium||54 mg||33 mg|
|Phosphorus||62 mg||20.4 mg|
|Potassium||696 mg||533 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||6 mg|
|Zink||0.44 mg||20.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.145 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.61 mg||1.372 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.249 mg||0.072 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.7 mg||0.02 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dates is less protein than in dried pear.
There is 1.87g per 100g of dried pear and 1.81g per 100g of dates so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dates is more carbohydrates than in dried pear.
There is 69.7g/100g of carbohydrates in dried pear and 74.97g/100g in dates so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7 %.
Where is more fats?
In dates is less fats than in dried pear.
Tables below show us that there is 0.63g/100g of fats in dried pear and 0.15g/100g in dates. In this case difference is about 320 %.
See tables below to compare dates with dried pear in details.
- Carbohydrates74.97 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein1.81 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
dates or dried pear - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dates - 84% more than dried pear.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dried pear - 142% more than dates.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dates - 15% more than dried pear.
- Vitaminium B6: dates - 71% more than dried pear.
- Vitaminium K: dates - 99% more than dried pear.
dates or dried pear - where is more minerals?
Compares of dates
- Dates vs Goji Berries
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cranberries
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Dates vs Dried Pears
Compares of dried pear
- Calories from Dates
- Calories of Durian
- Calories in Black lilac
- Fejhoa calories per 100g
- Figs carbs per 100g
- Goji berries protein per 100g
- Gooseberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does grape have?
- Calories in a half of guava
- Calories in whole guava
- Calories for one, two or more guava fruits
- How much protein in jackfruit?
- Dates vs Prunes nutrition
- Dates vs Raisins calories
- Dates vs Dried Agave protein
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots sugar
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries vitamins
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries dietary fiber
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig vitaminium C
- Goji Berries vs Dried Pears magnessium
- Goji Berries vs Prunes potassium