Dates vs Dried Fig: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dates vs dried fig - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dates is more calories than in dried fig.
Dates has 277 kcal per 100g and dried fig 249 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In dates and in dried fig most calories came from carbs.
dates or dried fig - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dates - 11% more than dried fig
- Carbohydrates: dates - 17% more than dried fig
- Fat: dried fig - 520% more than dates
- Dietary fiber: dried fig - 46% more than dates
- Protein: dried fig - 82% more than dates
Dates vs dried fig nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dates||Dried fig|
|Carbohydrates||74.97 g||63.87 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||9.8 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||3.3 g|
|Calcium||64 mg||162 mg|
|Iron||0.9 mg||2.03 mg|
|Magnessium||54 mg||68 mg|
|Phosphorus||62 mg||15.6 mg|
|Potassium||696 mg||680 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||0.44 mg||15.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.085 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.082 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.61 mg||0.619 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.249 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||15 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.7 mg||0.016 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dates is less protein than in dried fig.
There is 3.3g per 100g of dried fig and 1.81g per 100g of dates so using simple math we can see that difference is about 82 %.
In dates is more carbohydrates than in dried fig.
There is 63.87g/100g of carbohydrates in dried fig and 74.97g/100g in dates so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17 %.
In dates is less fats than in dried fig.
The tables above show us that there is 0.93g/100g of fats in dried fig and 0.15g/100g in dates. In this case difference is about 520 %.
See tables below to compare dates with dried fig in details.
- Carbohydrates74.97 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein1.81 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: dried fig vs dates
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dried fig 70% more than dates
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dried fig 37% more than dates
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dates 160% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B6: dates 135% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dates 166567% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium K: dates 16775% more than dried fig
Minerals: dates vs dried fig
Compares of dates
- Dates vs Goji Berries
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cranberries
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Dates vs Dried Pear
- see all compares of dates
Compares of dried fig
- Calories from Dates
- Calories of Durian
- Calories in Black lilac
- Fejhoa calories per 100g
- Figs carbs per 100g
- Goji berries protein per 100g
- Gooseberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does grape have?
- Calories in a half of guava
- Calories in whole guava
- Calories for one, two or more guava fruits
- How much protein in jackfruit?
- Dates vs Dried Pears nutrition
- Dates vs Prunes calories
- Dates vs Raisins protein
- Dates vs Dried Agave sugar
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots vitamins
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries dietary fiber
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries vitaminium C
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig magnessium
- Goji Berries vs Prunes potassium