Dates vs Dried Cranberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dates vs dried cranberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dates is more calories than in dried cranberries.
Dates has 277 kcal per 100g and dried cranberries 308 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In dates and in dried cranberries most calories came from carbs.
dates or dried cranberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried cranberries - 11% more than dates
- Carbohydrates: dried cranberries - 10% more than dates
- Fat: dried cranberries - 627% more than dates
- Dietary fiber: dates - 26% more than dried cranberries
- Protein: dates - 965% more than dried cranberries
Dates vs dried cranberries nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dates||Dried cranberries|
|Carbohydrates||74.97 g||82.8 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||1.09 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||0.17 g|
|Calcium||64 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.9 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||54 mg||4 mg|
|Potassium||696 mg||49 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.61 mg||0.548 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.249 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.7 mg||0.008 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dates is more protein than in dried cranberries.
There is 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries and 1.81g per 100g of dates so using simple math we can see that difference is about 965 %.
In dates is less carbohydrates than in dried cranberries.
There is 82.8g/100g of carbohydrates in dried cranberries and 74.97g/100g in dates so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10 %.
In dates is less fats than in dried cranberries.
The tables above show us that there is 1.09g/100g of fats in dried cranberries and 0.15g/100g in dates. In this case difference is about 627 %.
See tables below to compare dates with dried cranberries in details.
- Carbohydrates74.97 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein1.81 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: dried cranberries vs dates
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dates 285% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dates 114% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dates 194% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B6: dates 555% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium K: dates 33650% more than dried cranberries
Minerals: dates vs dried cranberries
Compares of dates
- Dates vs Goji Berries
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cranberries
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Dates vs Dried Pear
- see all compares of dates
Compares of dried cranberries
- Calories from Dates
- Calories of Durian
- Calories in Black lilac
- Fejhoa calories per 100g
- Figs carbs per 100g
- Goji berries protein per 100g
- Gooseberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does grape have?
- Calories in a half of guava
- Calories in whole guava
- Calories for one, two or more guava fruits
- How much protein in jackfruit?