Dates vs Dried Apricots: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dates vs dried apricots - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dates is more calories than in dried apricots.
Dates has 277 kcal per 100g and dried apricots 241 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13 %.
In dates and in dried apricots most calories came from carbs.
dates or dried apricots - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dates - 13% more than dried apricots.
- Carbohydrates: dates - 16% more than dried apricots.
- Fat: dried apricots - 240% more than dates.
- Dietary fiber: dried apricots - 9% more than dates.
- Protein: dried apricots - 87% more than dates.
Dates vs dried apricots: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dates||Dried apricots|
|Carbohydrates||74.97 g||62.64 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.51 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||7.3 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||3.39 g|
|Calcium||64 mg||55 mg|
|Iron||0.9 mg||2.66 mg|
|Magnessium||54 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||62 mg||3.1 mg|
|Potassium||696 mg||1162 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||0.44 mg||3.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.074 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.61 mg||2.589 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.249 mg||0.143 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||15 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.7 mg||0.003 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dates is less protein than in dried apricots.
There is 3.39g per 100g of dried apricots and 1.81g per 100g of dates so using simple math we can see that difference is about 87 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dates is more carbohydrates than in dried apricots.
There is 62.64g/100g of carbohydrates in dried apricots and 74.97g/100g in dates so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
Where is more fats?
In dates is less fats than in dried apricots.
Tables below show us that there is 0.51g/100g of fats in dried apricots and 0.15g/100g in dates. In this case difference is about 240 %.
See tables below to compare dates with dried apricots in details.
- Carbohydrates74.97 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein1.81 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
dates or dried apricots - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dates - 70% more than dried apricots.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dried apricots - 23% more than dates.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried apricots - 61% more than dates.
- Vitaminium B6: dates - 43% more than dried apricots.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dates - 100% more than dried apricots.
- Vitaminium K: dates - 100% more than dried apricots.
dates or dried apricots - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: dates - 14% more than dried apricots.
- Iron: dried apricots - 196% more than dates.
- Magnessium: dates - 41% more than dried apricots.
- Phosphorus: dates - 95% more than dried apricots.
- Potassium: dried apricots - 67% more than dates.
- Sodium: dried apricots - 900% more than dates.
- Zink: dried apricots - 605% more than dates.
Compares of dates
- Dates vs Goji Berries
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cranberries
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Dates vs Dried Pears
Compares of dried apricots
- Calories from Dates
- Calories of Durian
- Calories in Black lilac
- Fejhoa calories per 100g
- Figs carbs per 100g
- Goji berries protein per 100g
- Gooseberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does grape have?
- Calories in a half of guava
- Calories in whole guava
- Calories for one, two or more guava fruits
- How much protein in jackfruit?