Dates vs Dried Agave: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dates vs dried agave - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dates is less calories than in dried agave.
Dates has 277 kcal per 100g and dried agave 341 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 23 %.
In dates and in dried agave most calories came from carbs.
dates or dried agave - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried agave - 23% more than dates.
- Carbohydrates: dried agave - 9% more than dates.
- Dietary fiber: dried agave - 139% more than dates.
- Protein: dates - 6% more than dried agave.
Dates vs dried agave: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dates||Dried agave|
|Carbohydrates||74.97 g||82 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||16 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||1.7 g|
|Calcium||64 mg||770 mg|
|Iron||0.9 mg||3.6 mg|
|Magnessium||54 mg||207 mg|
|Phosphorus||62 mg||37 mg|
|Potassium||696 mg||767 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||14 mg|
|Zink||0.44 mg||12 mg|
|Beta karoten||89 mg||11 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dates is more protein than in dried agave.
There is 1.7g per 100g of dried agave and 1.81g per 100g of dates so using simple math we can see that difference is about 6 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dates is less carbohydrates than in dried agave.
There is 82g/100g of carbohydrates in dried agave and 74.97g/100g in dates so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 9 %.
Where is more fats?
In dates is fats than in dried agave.
Tables below show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in dried agave and 0.15g/100g in dates. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare dates with dried agave in details.
- Carbohydrates74.97 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein1.81 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
dates or dried agave - where is more vitamins?
dates or dried agave - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: dried agave - 1103% more than dates.
- Iron: dried agave - 300% more than dates.
- Magnessium: dried agave - 283% more than dates.
- Phosphorus: dates - 40% more than dried agave.
- Potassium: dried agave - 10% more than dates.
- Sodium: dried agave - 1300% more than dates.
- Zink: dried agave - 2627% more than dates.
Compares of dates
- Dates vs Goji Berries
- Dates vs Dried Apricots
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cranberries
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Dates vs Dried Pears
Compares of dried agave
- Calories from Dates
- Calories of Durian
- Calories in Black lilac
- Fejhoa calories per 100g
- Figs carbs per 100g
- Goji berries protein per 100g
- Gooseberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does grape have?
- Calories in a half of guava
- Calories in whole guava
- Calories for one, two or more guava fruits
- How much protein in jackfruit?
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots nutrition
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries calories
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries protein
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig sugar
- Goji Berries vs Dried Pears vitamins
- Goji Berries vs Prunes dietary fiber
- Goji Berries vs Raisins vitaminium C
- Goji Berries vs Dried Agave magnessium
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cherries potassium