Dark Bread vs Bread: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dark bread vs bread - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dark bread is just a little more calories than in bread.
Dark bread has 252 kcal per 100g and bread 266 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6 %.
In dark bread and in bread most calories came from carbs.
dark bread or bread - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: bread - 6% more than dark bread
- Carbohydrates: bread - 16% more than dark bread
- Fat: dark bread - 5% more than bread
- Dietary fiber: dark bread - 122% more than bread
- Protein: dark bread - 41% more than bread
- Water: dark bread - 7% more than bread
Dark bread vs bread nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dark bread||Bread|
|Carbohydrates||42.71 g||49.42 g|
|Fat||3.5 g||3.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||12.45 g||8.85 g|
|Water||39.01 g||36.42 g|
|Calcium||161 mg||144 mg|
|Iron||2.47 mg||3.61 mg|
|Magnessium||75 mg||23 mg|
|Phosphorus||7.8 mg||0.2 mg|
|Potassium||254 mg||126 mg|
|Sodium||455 mg||490 mg|
|Zink||7.8 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.394 mg||0.533 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.167 mg||0.243 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.438 mg||4.78 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.215 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.042 mg||0.171 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.66 mg||0.22 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dark bread is more protein than in bread.
There is 8.85g per 100g of bread and 12.45g per 100g of dark bread so using simple math we can see that difference is about 41 %.
In dark bread is less carbohydrates than in bread.
There is 49.42g/100g of carbohydrates in bread and 42.71g/100g in dark bread so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
In dark bread is more fats than in bread.
The tables above show us that there is 3.33g/100g of fats in bread and 3.5g/100g in dark bread. In this case difference is about 5 %.
See tables below to compare dark bread with bread in details.
- Carbohydrates42.71 g
- Fat3.5 g
- Dietary fiber6 g
- Protein12.45 g
- Water39.01 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 68% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
Vitamins: bread vs dark bread
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): bread 35% more than dark bread
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): bread 46% more than dark bread
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bread 8% more than dark bread
- Vitaminium B6: dark bread 147% more than bread
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): bread 307% more than dark bread
- Vitaminium E: dark bread 1109% more than bread
Minerals: dark bread vs bread
Compares of dark bread
Compares of bread
- Calories from Dark bread
- Calories of Feta cheese
- Calories in Oil (sunflower)
- Dried cherries calories per 100g
- Vodka carbs per 100g
- Veal protein per 100g
- Persian cucumber fat per 100g
- How many calories does tortellini have?
- Calories in a half of tempeh
- Calories in whole tempeh
- Calories for one, two or more tempeh
- Calories in slice of tempeh
- How much protein in flan?