Cumin vs Fennel: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cumin
At first glance, you can see that in Cumin is much more calories than in fennel.
Cumin has 375 kcal per 100g and fennel 31 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1110%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in Cumin cames from fat and in fennel from carbs.
See tables below to compare Cumin with fennel in details.
Fact 2: Cumin And Fennel Nutrition Difference
Fennel vs Cumin: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||44.24 g||7.29 g|
|Fat||22.27 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.5 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||17.81 g||1.24 g|
|Calcium||931 mg||49 mg|
|Iron||66.36 mg||0.73 mg|
|Magnessium||366 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||1788 mg||414 mg|
|Sodium||168 mg||52 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.628 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.327 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.579 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.435 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||27 mg|
|Vitaminium C||7.7 mg||12 mg|
More protein in Cumin
It is aslo easy to see see that in Cumin is more protein than in fennel.
There is 1.24g per 100g of fennel and 17.81g per 100g of Cumin so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1336%.
More carbohydrates in Cumin
In Cumin is more carbohydrates than in fennel.
There is 7.29g/100g of carbohydrates in fennel and 44.24g/100g in Cumin so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 507%.
More fat in Cumin
In Cumin is more fats than in fennel.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in fennel and 22.27g/100g in Cumin. In this case difference is about 11035%.
- Carbohydrates44.24 g
- Fat22.27 g
- Dietary fiber10.5 g
- Protein17.81 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon
- 39% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
Vitamins: fennel vs Cumin
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Cumin 6180% more than fennel
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Cumin 922% more than fennel
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Cumin 615% more than fennel
- Vitaminium B6: Cumin 826% more than fennel
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fennel 269900% more than Cumin
- Vitaminium C: fennel 56% more than Cumin
Minerals: Cumin vs fennel
Compares of Cumin
- Cumin vs Coriander
- Cumin vs Turmeric
- Cumin vs Caraway
- Cumin vs Curry
- Cumin vs Fennel
- Cumin vs Chili Powder
- see all compares of Cumin
Compares of fennel
- Calories from Cumin
- Calories of Goat cheese (soft)
- Calories in Poultry frankfurters
- Smoked ham calories per 100g
- Alaska pollock (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Eggnog protein per 100g
- Tilapia fried fat per 100g
- How many calories does strawberry shortcake have?
- Calories in a half of Bibimbap
- Calories in whole Bibimbap
- Calories for one, two or more Bibimbap
- How much protein in kidney beans?