Cucumber vs Kale: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cucumber vs kale - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cucumber is much less calories than in kale.
Cucumber has 15 kcal per 100g and kale 49 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 227 %.
In cucumber and in kale most calories came from carbs.
cucumber or kale - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: kale - 227% more than cucumber.
- Carbohydrates: kale - 141% more than cucumber.
- Fat: kale - 745% more than cucumber.
- Dietary fiber: kale - 620% more than cucumber.
- Protein: kale - 558% more than cucumber.
Cucumber vs kale: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.63 g||8.75 g|
|Fat||0.11 g||0.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||0.65 g||4.28 g|
|Calcium||16 mg||150 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||1.47 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||47 mg|
|Potassium||147 mg||491 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||38 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.56 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.033 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.098 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.259 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.271 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||7 mg||141 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.8 mg||120 mg|
|Vitaminium K||16.4 mg||704.8 mg|
|Beta karoten||45 mg||5927 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cucumber is less protein than in kale.
There is 4.28g per 100g of kale and 0.65g per 100g of cucumber so using simple math we can see that difference is about 558 %.
Where is more carbs?
In cucumber is less carbohydrates than in kale.
There is 8.75g/100g of carbohydrates in kale and 3.63g/100g in cucumber so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 141 %.
Where is more fats?
In cucumber is less fats than in kale.
Tables below show us that there is 0.93g/100g of fats in kale and 0.11g/100g in cucumber. In this case difference is about 745 %.
See tables below to compare cucumber with kale in details.
- Carbohydrates3.63 g
- Fat0.11 g
- Dietary fiber0.5 g
- Protein0.65 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 80% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
cucumber or kale - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): kale - 307% more than cucumber.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): kale - 294% more than cucumber.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): kale - 920% more than cucumber.
- Vitaminium B5: cucumber - 65% more than kale.
- Vitaminium B6: kale - 578% more than cucumber.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): kale - 1914% more than cucumber.
- Vitaminium C: kale - 4186% more than cucumber.
- Vitaminium K: kale - 4198% more than cucumber.
- Beta karoten: kale - 13071% more than cucumber.
cucumber or kale - where is more minerals?
Compares of cucumber
- Artichoke vs Cucumber
- Arugula vs Cucumber
- Asparagus vs Cucumber
- Bamboo Shoots vs Cucumber
- Basella vs Cucumber
- Beetroot vs Cucumber