Croissant vs Waffle: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Croissant vs waffle - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in croissant is more calories than in waffle.
Croissant has 406 kcal per 100g and waffle 291 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in croissant cames from fat and in waffle from carbs.
croissant or waffle - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: croissant - 28% more than waffle.
- Carbohydrates: croissant - 28% more than waffle.
- Fat: croissant - 33% more than waffle.
- Protein: croissant - 4% more than waffle.
- Water: waffle - 81% more than croissant.
Croissant vs waffle: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||45.8 g||32.9 g|
|Fat||21 g||14.1 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||7.9 g|
|Water||23.2 g||42 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||255 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||2.31 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||65 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||159 mg|
|Sodium||384 mg||511 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||65 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.388 mg||0.263 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.241 mg||0.347 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.188 mg||2.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.058 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.13 mg||0.068 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.4 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in croissant is more protein than in waffle.
There is 7.9g per 100g of waffle and 8.2g per 100g of croissant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 4 %.
Where is more carbs?
In croissant is more carbohydrates than in waffle.
There is 32.9g/100g of carbohydrates in waffle and 45.8g/100g in croissant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 28 %.
Where is more fats?
In croissant is more fats than in waffle.
Tables below show us that there is 14.1g/100g of fats in waffle and 21g/100g in croissant. In this case difference is about 33 %.
See tables below to compare croissant with waffle in details.
- Carbohydrates45.8 g
- Fat21 g
- Protein8.2 g
- Water23.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
croissant or waffle - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant - 32% more than waffle.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): waffle - 44% more than croissant.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): croissant - 5% more than waffle.
- Vitaminium B6: croissant - 3% more than waffle.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): croissant - 48% more than waffle.
- Vitaminium C: waffle - 100% more than croissant.
croissant or waffle - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: waffle - 589% more than croissant.
- Iron: waffle - 14% more than croissant.
- Magnessium: waffle - 19% more than croissant.
- Phosphorus: waffle - 3511% more than croissant.
- Potassium: waffle - 35% more than croissant.
- Sodium: waffle - 33% more than croissant.
- Zink: waffle - 3511% more than croissant.
Compares of croissant
- 3Bit vs Croissant
- Nutella vs Croissant
- Sponge Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Croissant vs Jam
- Croissant vs Jelly
Compares of waffle
- Calories from Croissant
- Calories of Goat's milk
- Calories in Chicken leg
- Orange juice calories per 100g
- Cider carbs per 100g
- Pork neck protein per 100g
- Tabbouleh fat per 100g
- How many calories does McFlurry McDonald's have?
- Calories in a half of injera
- Calories in whole injera
- Calories for one, two or more injera
- How much protein in beef and broccoli?