Croissant vs Waffle: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Croissant
At first glance, you can see that in croissant is less calories than in waffle.
Croissant has 406 kcal per 100g and waffle 291 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 40 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in croissant cames from fat and in waffle from carbs.
See tables below to compare croissant with waffle in details.
Fact 2: Croissant And Waffle Nutrition Difference
Waffle vs Croissant: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||45.8 g||32.9 g|
|Fat||21 g||14.1 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||7.9 g|
|Water||23.2 g||42 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||255 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||2.31 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||65 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||159 mg|
|Sodium||384 mg||511 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||65 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.388 mg||0.263 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.241 mg||0.347 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.188 mg||2.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.058 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.13 mg||0.068 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.4 mg|
More protein in croissant
It is aslo easy to see see that in croissant is more protein than in waffle.
There is 7.9g per 100g of waffle and 8.2g per 100g of croissant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 4 %.
More carbohydrates in croissant
In croissant is more carbohydrates than in waffle.
There is 32.9g/100g of carbohydrates in waffle and 45.8g/100g in croissant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 39 %.
More fat in croissant
In croissant is more fats than in waffle.
The tables above show us that there is 14.1g/100g of fats in waffle and 21g/100g in croissant. In this case difference is about 49 %.
- Carbohydrates45.8 g
- Fat21 g
- Protein8.2 g
- Water23.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
Vitamins: waffle vs croissant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant 48% more than waffle
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): waffle 44% more than croissant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): croissant 6% more than waffle
- Vitaminium B6: croissant 4% more than waffle
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): croissant 91% more than waffle
- Vitaminium C: waffle 100% more than croissant
Minerals: croissant vs waffle
Compares of croissant
- Croissant vs Nutella
- Croissant vs Sponge Cake
- Croissant vs Carrot Cake
- Croissant vs Jam
- Croissant vs Waffle
- Croissant vs Ice Cream
- see all compares of croissant
Compares of waffle
- Calories from Croissant
- Calories of Gorgonzola
- Calories in Buttermilk
- Chicken breast calories per 100g
- Orange juice carbs per 100g
- Cider protein per 100g
- Pork neck fat per 100g
- How many calories does Tabbouleh have?
- Calories in a half of kolache
- Calories in whole kolache
- Calories for one, two or more kolache
- How much protein in injera?