Croissant vs Tiramisu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Croissant
At first glance, you can see that in croissant is more calories than in tiramisu.
Croissant has 406 kcal per 100g and tiramisu 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15%.
In croissant and in tiramisu most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare croissant with tiramisu in details.
Fact 2: Croissant And Tiramisu Nutrition Difference
Tiramisu vs Croissant: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||45.8 g||29.67 g|
|Fat||21 g||24.23 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||5.92 g|
|Water||23.2 g||39.17 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||15 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||105 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||384 mg||155 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.388 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.241 mg||0.246 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.188 mg||0.993 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.058 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.13 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.84 mg||0.71 mg|
More protein in croissant
It is aslo easy to see see that in croissant is more protein than in tiramisu.
There is 5.92g per 100g of tiramisu and 8.2g per 100g of croissant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
More carbohydrates in croissant
In croissant is more carbohydrates than in tiramisu.
There is 29.67g/100g of carbohydrates in tiramisu and 45.8g/100g in croissant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 54%.
Less fat in croissant
In croissant is less fats than in tiramisu.
The tables above show us that there is 24.23g/100g of fats in tiramisu and 21g/100g in croissant. In this case difference is about 15%.
- Carbohydrates45.8 g
- Fat21 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein8.2 g
- Water23.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
Vitamins: tiramisu vs croissant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant 341% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tiramisu 2% more than croissant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): croissant 120% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B6: tiramisu 7% more than croissant
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tiramisu 4515% more than croissant
- Vitaminium C: tiramisu 450% more than croissant
- Vitaminium E: croissant 18% more than tiramisu
Minerals: croissant vs tiramisu
Compares of croissant
- Croissant vs Nutella
- Croissant vs Sponge Cake
- Croissant vs Carrot Cake
- Croissant vs Jam
- Croissant vs Waffle
- Croissant vs Ice Cream
- see all compares of croissant
Compares of tiramisu
- Calories from Croissant
- Calories of Gorgonzola
- Calories in Brie
- Mayonnaise calories per 100g
- Wiener (hot dog) carbs per 100g
- Coconut water protein per 100g
- Salmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does Nutella have?
- Calories in a half of ham steak
- Calories in whole ham steak
- Calories for one, two or more ham steak
- How much protein in spanakopita?