Croissant vs Cheese Cake: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Croissant
At first glance, you can see that in croissant is more calories than in cheese cake.
Croissant has 406 kcal per 100g and cheese cake 321 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 26%.
In croissant and in cheese cake most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare croissant with cheese cake in details.
Fact 2: Croissant And Cheese cake Nutrition Difference
Cheese cake vs Croissant: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Croissant||Cheese cake|
|Carbohydrates||45.8 g||25.5 g|
|Fat||21 g||22.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||5.5 g|
|Water||23.2 g||45.6 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||51 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||0.63 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||4.4 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||90 mg|
|Sodium||384 mg||438 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||4.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.388 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.241 mg||0.193 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.188 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.058 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.13 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.84 mg||0.56 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.004 mg|
More protein in croissant
It is aslo easy to see see that in croissant is more protein than in cheese cake.
There is 5.5g per 100g of cheese cake and 8.2g per 100g of croissant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 49%.
More carbohydrates in croissant
In croissant is more carbohydrates than in cheese cake.
There is 25.5g/100g of carbohydrates in cheese cake and 45.8g/100g in croissant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 80%.
Less fat in croissant
In croissant is less fats than in cheese cake.
The tables above show us that there is 22.5g/100g of fats in cheese cake and 21g/100g in croissant. In this case difference is about 7%.
- Carbohydrates45.8 g
- Fat21 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein8.2 g
- Water23.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
Vitamins: cheese cake vs croissant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant 1286% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): croissant 25% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): croissant 1022% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B6: croissant 12% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): croissant 550% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium C: cheese cake 100% more than croissant
- Vitaminium E: croissant 50% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium K: cheese cake 100% more than croissant
Minerals: croissant vs cheese cake
- Calcium: cheese cake 38% more than croissant
- Iron: croissant 222% more than cheese cake
- Magnessium: croissant 45% more than cheese cake
- Phosphorus: cheese cake 144% more than croissant
- Potassium: croissant 31% more than cheese cake
- Sodium: cheese cake 14% more than croissant
- Zink: cheese cake 144% more than croissant
Compares of croissant
- Croissant vs Nutella
- Croissant vs Sponge Cake
- Croissant vs Carrot Cake
- Croissant vs Jam
- Croissant vs Waffle
- Croissant vs Ice Cream
- see all compares of croissant
Compares of cheese cake
- Calories from Croissant
- Calories of Gorgonzola
- Calories in Brie
- Mayonnaise calories per 100g
- Wiener (hot dog) carbs per 100g
- Coconut water protein per 100g
- Salmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does Nutella have?
- Calories in a half of ham steak
- Calories in whole ham steak
- Calories for one, two or more ham steak
- How much protein in spanakopita?