Croissant vs Biscuits: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Croissant vs biscuit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in croissant is more calories than in biscuit.
Croissant has 406 kcal per 100g and biscuit 353 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in croissant cames from fat and in biscuit from carbs.
croissant or biscuit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: croissant - 15% more than biscuit
- Carbohydrates: croissant - 3% more than biscuit
- Fat: croissant - 29% more than biscuit
- Dietary fiber: croissant - 73% more than biscuit
- Protein: croissant - 17% more than biscuit
- Water: biscuit - 25% more than croissant
Croissant vs biscuit nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||45.8 g||44.6 g|
|Fat||21 g||16.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||7 g|
|Water||23.2 g||28.9 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||235 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||2.9 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||0.08 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||384 mg||580 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.388 mg||0.356 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.241 mg||0.31 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.188 mg||2.949 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.058 mg||0.035 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.13 mg||0.095 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.84 mg||1.1 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in croissant is more protein than in biscuit.
There is 7g per 100g of biscuit and 8.2g per 100g of croissant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17 %.
In croissant is more carbohydrates than in biscuit.
There is 44.6g/100g of carbohydrates in biscuit and 45.8g/100g in croissant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3 %.
In croissant is more fats than in biscuit.
The tables above show us that there is 16.3g/100g of fats in biscuit and 21g/100g in croissant. In this case difference is about 29 %.
See tables below to compare croissant with biscuit in details.
- Carbohydrates45.8 g
- Fat21 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein8.2 g
- Water23.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
Vitamins: biscuit vs croissant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant 9% more than biscuit
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): biscuit 29% more than croissant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): biscuit 35% more than croissant
- Vitaminium B6: croissant 66% more than biscuit
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): croissant 37% more than biscuit
- Vitaminium C: biscuit 0% more than croissant
- Vitaminium E: biscuit 31% more than croissant
Minerals: croissant vs biscuit
Compares of croissant
- Croissant vs Nutella
- Croissant vs Sponge Cake
- Croissant vs Carrot Cake
- Croissant vs Jam
- Croissant vs Waffle
- Croissant vs Ice Cream
- see all compares of croissant
Compares of biscuit
- Calories from Croissant
- Calories of Gorgonzola
- Calories in Brie
- Mayonnaise calories per 100g
- Wiener (hot dog) carbs per 100g
- Coconut water protein per 100g
- Salmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does Nutella have?
- Calories in a half of ham steak
- Calories in whole ham steak
- Calories for one, two or more ham steak
- How much protein in spanakopita?