Croissant vs Biscuits: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Croissant vs biscuit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in croissant is more calories than in biscuit.
Croissant has 406 kcal per 100g and biscuit 353 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in croissant cames from fat and in biscuit from carbs.
croissant or biscuit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: croissant - 13% more than biscuit.
- Carbohydrates: croissant - 3% more than biscuit.
- Fat: croissant - 22% more than biscuit.
- Dietary fiber: croissant - 42% more than biscuit.
- Protein: croissant - 15% more than biscuit.
- Water: biscuit - 25% more than croissant.
Croissant vs biscuit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||45.8 g||44.6 g|
|Fat||21 g||16.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||7 g|
|Water||23.2 g||28.9 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||235 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||2.9 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||0.08 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||384 mg||580 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.388 mg||0.356 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.241 mg||0.31 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.188 mg||2.949 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.058 mg||0.035 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.13 mg||0.095 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.84 mg||1.1 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in croissant is more protein than in biscuit.
There is 7g per 100g of biscuit and 8.2g per 100g of croissant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15 %.
Where is more carbs?
In croissant is more carbohydrates than in biscuit.
There is 44.6g/100g of carbohydrates in biscuit and 45.8g/100g in croissant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3 %.
Where is more fats?
In croissant is more fats than in biscuit.
Tables below show us that there is 16.3g/100g of fats in biscuit and 21g/100g in croissant. In this case difference is about 22 %.
See tables below to compare croissant with biscuit in details.
- Carbohydrates45.8 g
- Fat21 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein8.2 g
- Water23.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
croissant or biscuit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant - 8% more than biscuit.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): biscuit - 29% more than croissant.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): biscuit - 35% more than croissant.
- Vitaminium B6: croissant - 40% more than biscuit.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): croissant - 27% more than biscuit.
- Vitaminium C: biscuit - 0% more than croissant.
- Vitaminium E: biscuit - 31% more than croissant.
croissant or biscuit - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: biscuit - 535% more than croissant.
- Iron: biscuit - 43% more than croissant.
- Magnessium: biscuit - 13% more than croissant.
- Phosphorus: croissant - 96% more than biscuit.
- Potassium: biscuit - 3% more than croissant.
- Sodium: biscuit - 51% more than croissant.
- Zink: croissant - 96% more than biscuit.
Compares of croissant
- 3Bit vs Croissant
- Nutella vs Croissant
- Sponge Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Croissant vs Jam
- Croissant vs Jelly
Compares of biscuit
- Calories from Croissant
- Calories of Goat's milk
- Calories in Chicken leg
- Orange juice calories per 100g
- Cider carbs per 100g
- Pork neck protein per 100g
- Tabbouleh fat per 100g
- How many calories does McFlurry McDonald's have?
- Calories in a half of injera
- Calories in whole injera
- Calories for one, two or more injera
- How much protein in beef and broccoli?