Couscous vs Muesli: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Couscous vs muesli - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in couscous is much less calories than in muesli.
Couscous has 112 kcal per 100g and muesli 378 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 238 %.
In couscous and in muesli most calories came from carbs.
couscous or muesli - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: muesli - 238% more than couscous.
- Carbohydrates: muesli - 175% more than couscous.
- Fat: muesli - 4088% more than couscous.
- Dietary fiber: muesli - 593% more than couscous.
- Protein: muesli - 196% more than couscous.
Couscous vs muesli: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||23.22 g||63.9 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||3.79 g||11.2 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||71 mg|
|Iron||0.38 mg||3.9 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||136 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||381 mg|
|Potassium||58 mg||443 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||122 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||3.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.385 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.149 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.983 mg||2.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.051 mg||0.28 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||6.36 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in couscous is less protein than in muesli.
There is 11.2g per 100g of muesli and 3.79g per 100g of couscous so using simple math we can see that difference is about 196 %.
Where is more carbs?
In couscous is less carbohydrates than in muesli.
There is 63.9g/100g of carbohydrates in muesli and 23.22g/100g in couscous so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 175 %.
Where is more fats?
In couscous is less fats than in muesli.
Tables below show us that there is 6.7g/100g of fats in muesli and 0.16g/100g in couscous. In this case difference is about 4088 %.
See tables below to compare couscous with muesli in details.
- Carbohydrates23.22 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein3.79 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | glass | cup cooked | cup raw
- 85% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
couscous or muesli - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): muesli - 511% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): muesli - 452% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): muesli - 108% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium B6: muesli - 449% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium E: muesli - 4792% more than couscous.
couscous or muesli - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: muesli - 788% more than couscous.
- Iron: muesli - 926% more than couscous.
- Magnessium: muesli - 1600% more than couscous.
- Phosphorus: muesli - 380900% more than couscous.
- Potassium: muesli - 664% more than couscous.
- Sodium: muesli - 2340% more than couscous.
- Zink: muesli - 2910% more than couscous.
Compares of couscous
- Couscous vs Wheat Flour
- Couscous vs Pasta
- Couscous vs Wholemeal Pasta
- Couscous vs Muesli
- Couscous vs Oatmeal
- Couscous vs Spaghetti
Compares of muesli
- Calories from Couscous
- Calories of Oatmeal bread
- Calories in Boiled egg (hard or soft)
- Turkey calories per 100g
- Pineapple juice carbs per 100g
- Flounder (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Argan oil fat per 100g
- How many calories does haddock have?
- Calories in a half of udon noodles
- Calories in whole udon noodles
- Calories for one, two or more udon noodles
- Calories in handful of udon noodles
- How much protein in salad greens?