Couscous vs Millet: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Couscous vs millet - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in couscous is much less calories than in millet.
Couscous has 112 kcal per 100g and millet 378 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 238 %.
In couscous and in millet most calories came from carbs.
couscous or millet - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: millet - 238% more than couscous.
- Carbohydrates: millet - 214% more than couscous.
- Fat: millet - 2538% more than couscous.
- Dietary fiber: millet - 507% more than couscous.
- Protein: millet - 191% more than couscous.
- Water: couscous - 88% more than millet.
Couscous vs millet: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||23.22 g||72.85 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||4.22 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||3.79 g||11.02 g|
|Water||72.57 g||8.67 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.38 mg||3.01 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||114 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.9 mg|
|Potassium||58 mg||195 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.421 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.983 mg||4.72 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.051 mg||0.384 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.015 mg||0.085 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||0.05 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in couscous is less protein than in millet.
There is 11.02g per 100g of millet and 3.79g per 100g of couscous so using simple math we can see that difference is about 191 %.
Where is more carbs?
In couscous is less carbohydrates than in millet.
There is 72.85g/100g of carbohydrates in millet and 23.22g/100g in couscous so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 214 %.
Where is more fats?
In couscous is less fats than in millet.
Tables below show us that there is 4.22g/100g of fats in millet and 0.16g/100g in couscous. In this case difference is about 2538 %.
See tables below to compare couscous with millet in details.
- Carbohydrates23.22 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein3.79 g
- Water72.57 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | glass | cup cooked | cup raw
- 85% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
couscous or millet - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): millet - 568% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): millet - 974% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): millet - 380% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium B6: millet - 653% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): millet - 467% more than couscous.
- Vitaminium E: couscous - 62% more than millet.
couscous or millet - where is more minerals?
Compares of couscous
- Couscous vs Wheat Flour
- Couscous vs Pasta
- Couscous vs Wholemeal Pasta
- Couscous vs Muesli
- Couscous vs Oatmeal
- Couscous vs Spaghetti
Compares of millet
- Calories from Couscous
- Calories of Oatmeal bread
- Calories in Boiled egg (hard or soft)
- Turkey calories per 100g
- Pineapple juice carbs per 100g
- Flounder (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Argan oil fat per 100g
- How many calories does haddock have?
- Calories in a half of udon noodles
- Calories in whole udon noodles
- Calories for one, two or more udon noodles
- Calories in handful of udon noodles
- How much protein in salad greens?