Couscous vs Millet: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Couscous vs millet - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in couscous is much more calories than in millet.
Couscous has 112 kcal per 100g and millet 378 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 238 %.
In couscous and in millet most calories came from carbs.
couscous or millet - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: millet - 238% more than couscous
- Carbohydrates: millet - 214% more than couscous
- Fat: millet - 2538% more than couscous
- Dietary fiber: millet - 507% more than couscous
- Protein: millet - 191% more than couscous
- Water: couscous - 737% more than millet
Couscous vs millet nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||23.22 g||72.85 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||4.22 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||3.79 g||11.02 g|
|Water||72.57 g||8.67 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.38 mg||3.01 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||114 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.9 mg|
|Potassium||58 mg||195 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.421 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.983 mg||4.72 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.051 mg||0.384 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.015 mg||0.085 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||0.05 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in couscous is less protein than in millet.
There is 11.02g per 100g of millet and 3.79g per 100g of couscous so using simple math we can see that difference is about 191 %.
In couscous is less carbohydrates than in millet.
There is 72.85g/100g of carbohydrates in millet and 23.22g/100g in couscous so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 214 %.
In couscous is less fats than in millet.
The tables above show us that there is 4.22g/100g of fats in millet and 0.16g/100g in couscous. In this case difference is about 2538 %.
See tables below to compare couscous with millet in details.
- Carbohydrates23.22 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein3.79 g
- Water72.57 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | glass | cup cooked | cup raw
- 85% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: millet vs couscous
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): millet 568% more than couscous
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): millet 974% more than couscous
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): millet 380% more than couscous
- Vitaminium B6: millet 653% more than couscous
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): millet 467% more than couscous
- Vitaminium E: couscous 160% more than millet
Minerals: couscous vs millet
Compares of couscous
- Couscous vs Wheat Flour
- Couscous vs Cooked Pasta
- Couscous vs Wholemeal Pasta
- Couscous vs Oatmeal
- Couscous vs Spaghetti
- Couscous vs Millet
- see all compares of couscous
Compares of millet
- Calories from Couscous
- Calories of Oatmeal bread
- Calories in Gouda cheese
- Avocado oil calories per 100g
- Dried cranberries carbs per 100g
- Whisky (whiskey) protein per 100g
- Horseflesh fat per 100g
- How many calories does Sierra Mist have?
- Calories in a half of coconut flour
- Calories in whole coconut flour
- Calories for one, two or more coconut flour
- Calories in tablespoon of coconut flour
- Calories in teaspoon of coconut flour
- Calories in glass of coconut flour
- How much protein in Grey Goose vodka?