Cottage Cheese vs Sour Cream (No Fat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cottage cheese vs sour cream - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cottage cheese is more calories than in sour cream.
Cottage cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and sour cream 74 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32 %.
In cottage cheese and in sour cream most calories came from protein.
cottage cheese or sour cream - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: cottage cheese - 32% more than sour cream
- Carbohydrates: sour cream - 362% more than cottage cheese
- Protein: cottage cheese - 259% more than sour cream
- Water: sour cream - 1% more than cottage cheese
Cottage cheese vs sour cream nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cottage cheese||Sour cream (no fat)|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||15.6 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||3.1 g|
|Water||79.79 g||80.6 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||125 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||73 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||129 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||141 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||73 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.011 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cottage cheese is more protein than in sour cream.
There is 3.1g per 100g of sour cream and 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 259 %.
In cottage cheese is less carbohydrates than in sour cream.
There is 15.6g/100g of carbohydrates in sour cream and 3.38g/100g in cottage cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 362 %.
In cottage cheese is fats than in sour cream.
The tables above show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in sour cream and 4.3g/100g in cottage cheese. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare cottage cheese with sour cream in details.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: sour cream vs cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): sour cream 48% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cottage cheese 9% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cottage cheese 41% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B6: cottage cheese 130% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cottage cheese 9% more than sour cream
Minerals: cottage cheese vs sour cream
Compares of cottage cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Brie
- Cottage Cheese vs Camembert
- Cottage Cheese vs White Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
Compares of sour cream
- Calories from Cottage cheese
- Calories of Palm oil
- Calories in Apple juice
- Beer calories per 100g
- Shrimp carbs per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese protein per 100g
- Sesame bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories do Triscuits crackers have?
- Calories in a half of soft serve ice cream
- Calories in whole soft serve ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more soft serve ice cream
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Cottage Cheese vs Natural Yogurt nutrition
- Cottage Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt calories
- Cottage Cheese vs Cheddar protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Margarine sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Mozzarella vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Halloumi dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Mascarpone vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Scrambled Egg magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Kefir potassium