Cottage Cheese vs Goat's Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cottage cheese
At first glance, you can see that in cottage cheese is more calories than in goat milk.
Cottage cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and goat milk 69 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 42%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in cottage cheese cames from protein and in goat's milk from fat.
See tables below to compare cottage cheese with goat milk in details.
Fact 2: Cottage cheese And Goat milk Nutrition Difference
Goat milk vs Cottage cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cottage cheese||Goat's milk|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||4.45 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||4.14 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||3.56 g|
|Water||79.79 g||87.03 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||134 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.05 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||204 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||50 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.138 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.277 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.07 mg|
More protein in cottage cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in cottage cheese is more protein than in goat milk.
There is 3.56g per 100g of goat milk and 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 212%.
Less carbohydrates in cottage cheese
In cottage cheese is less carbohydrates than in goat milk.
There is 4.45g/100g of carbohydrates in goat milk and 3.38g/100g in cottage cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 32%.
More fat in cottage cheese
In cottage cheese is more fats than in goat milk.
The tables above show us that there is 4.14g/100g of fats in goat milk and 4.3g/100g in cottage cheese. In this case difference is about 4%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: goat milk vs cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat milk 78% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cottage cheese 18% more than goat milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat milk 180% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B6: goat milk 0% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cottage cheese 1100% more than goat milk
- Vitaminium E: cottage cheese 14% more than goat milk
Minerals: cottage cheese vs goat milk
- Calcium: goat milk 61% more than cottage cheese
- Iron: cottage cheese 40% more than goat milk
- Magnessium: goat milk 75% more than cottage cheese
- Phosphorus: goat milk 200% more than cottage cheese
- Potassium: goat milk 96% more than cottage cheese
- Sodium: cottage cheese 530% more than goat milk
- Zink: goat milk 200% more than cottage cheese
Compares of cottage cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Brie
- Cottage Cheese vs Camembert
- Cottage Cheese vs White Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
Compares of goat's milk
- Calories from Cottage cheese
- Calories of Palm oil
- Calories in Apple juice
- Beer calories per 100g
- Shrimp carbs per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese protein per 100g
- Sesame bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories do Triscuits crackers have?
- Calories in a half of soft serve ice cream
- Calories in whole soft serve ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more soft serve ice cream
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Cottage Cheese vs Egg White nutrition
- Cottage Cheese vs Egg Yolk calories
- Cottage Cheese vs Boiled Egg protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Butter sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Goat Cheese vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Goat Cheese dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Sour Cream vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Natural Yogurt magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt potassium