Cottage Cheese vs Goat Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cottage cheese vs goat cheese - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cottage cheese is much more calories than in goat cheese.
Cottage cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and goat cheese 364 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 271 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in cottage cheese cames from protein and in goat cheese from fat.
cottage cheese or goat cheese - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: goat cheese - 271% more than cottage cheese
- Carbohydrates: cottage cheese - 2717% more than goat cheese
- Fat: goat cheese - 594% more than cottage cheese
- Protein: goat cheese - 94% more than cottage cheese
- Water: cottage cheese - 75% more than goat cheese
Cottage cheese vs goat cheese nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cottage cheese||Goat cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||0.12 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||29.84 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||21.58 g|
|Water||79.79 g||45.52 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||298 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||1.62 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||2.5 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||158 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||415 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||2.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.072 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.676 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||1.148 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.26 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cottage cheese is less protein than in goat cheese.
There is 21.58g per 100g of goat cheese and 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 94 %.
In cottage cheese is more carbohydrates than in goat cheese.
There is 0.12g/100g of carbohydrates in goat cheese and 3.38g/100g in cottage cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2717 %.
In cottage cheese is less fats than in goat cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 29.84g/100g of fats in goat cheese and 4.3g/100g in cottage cheese. In this case difference is about 594 %.
See tables below to compare cottage cheese with goat cheese in details.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: goat cheese vs cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat cheese 167% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goat cheese 315% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat cheese 1060% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B6: goat cheese 30% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cottage cheese 500% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E: goat cheese 225% more than cottage cheese
Minerals: cottage cheese vs goat cheese
- Calcium: goat cheese 259% more than cottage cheese
- Iron: goat cheese 2214% more than cottage cheese
- Magnessium: goat cheese 263% more than cottage cheese
- Phosphorus: goat cheese 2400% more than cottage cheese
- Potassium: goat cheese 52% more than cottage cheese
- Sodium: goat cheese 32% more than cottage cheese
- Zink: goat cheese 2400% more than cottage cheese
Compares of cottage cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Brie
- Cottage Cheese vs Camembert
- Cottage Cheese vs White Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
Compares of goat cheese
- Calories from Cottage cheese
- Calories of Palm oil
- Calories in Apple juice
- Beer calories per 100g
- Shrimp carbs per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese protein per 100g
- Sesame bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories do Triscuits crackers have?
- Calories in a half of soft serve ice cream
- Calories in whole soft serve ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more soft serve ice cream
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Cottage Cheese vs Sour Cream nutrition
- Cottage Cheese vs Natural Yogurt calories
- Cottage Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Cheddar sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Margarine vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Mozzarella dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Halloumi vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Mascarpone magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Scrambled Egg potassium