Cottage Cheese vs Goat Cheese (Hard): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cottage cheese vs goat cheese - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cottage cheese is much more calories than in goat cheese.
Cottage cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and goat cheese 452 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 361 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in cottage cheese cames from protein and in goat cheese from fat.
cottage cheese or goat cheese - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: goat cheese - 361% more than cottage cheese
- Carbohydrates: cottage cheese - 56% more than goat cheese
- Fat: goat cheese - 728% more than cottage cheese
- Protein: goat cheese - 174% more than cottage cheese
- Water: cottage cheese - 175% more than goat cheese
Cottage cheese vs goat cheese nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cottage cheese||Goat cheese (hard)|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||2.17 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||35.59 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||30.52 g|
|Water||79.79 g||29.01 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||895 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||1.88 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||54 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||3 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||48 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||423 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||1.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||2.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.31 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cottage cheese is less protein than in goat cheese.
There is 30.52g per 100g of goat cheese and 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 174 %.
In cottage cheese is more carbohydrates than in goat cheese.
There is 2.17g/100g of carbohydrates in goat cheese and 3.38g/100g in cottage cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 56 %.
In cottage cheese is less fats than in goat cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 35.59g/100g of fats in goat cheese and 4.3g/100g in cottage cheese. In this case difference is about 728 %.
See tables below to compare cottage cheese with goat cheese in details.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: goat cheese vs cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat cheese 419% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goat cheese 630% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat cheese 2324% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B6: goat cheese 74% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cottage cheese 200% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E: goat cheese 288% more than cottage cheese
Minerals: cottage cheese vs goat cheese
- Calcium: goat cheese 978% more than cottage cheese
- Iron: goat cheese 2586% more than cottage cheese
- Magnessium: goat cheese 575% more than cottage cheese
- Phosphorus: goat cheese 2900% more than cottage cheese
- Potassium: cottage cheese 117% more than goat cheese
- Sodium: goat cheese 34% more than cottage cheese
- Zink: goat cheese 2900% more than cottage cheese
Compares of cottage cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Brie
- Cottage Cheese vs Camembert
- Cottage Cheese vs White Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
Compares of goat cheese
- Calories from Cottage cheese
- Calories of Palm oil
- Calories in Apple juice
- Beer calories per 100g
- Shrimp carbs per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese protein per 100g
- Sesame bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories do Triscuits crackers have?
- Calories in a half of soft serve ice cream
- Calories in whole soft serve ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more soft serve ice cream
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Cottage Cheese vs Goat Cheese nutrition
- Cottage Cheese vs Sour Cream calories
- Cottage Cheese vs Natural Yogurt protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Cheddar vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Margarine dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Mozzarella vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Halloumi magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Mascarpone potassium