Coriander vs Thyme: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Coriander
At first glance, you can see that in coriander is much less calories than in thyme.
Coriander has 23 kcal per 100g and thyme 101 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 339 %.
In coriander and in thyme most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare coriander with thyme in details.
Fact 2: Coriander And Thyme Nutrition Difference
Thyme vs Coriander: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.67 g||24.45 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||1.68 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||14 g|
|Protein||2.13 g||5.56 g|
|Calcium||67 mg||405 mg|
|Iron||1.77 mg||17.45 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||160 mg|
|Potassium||521 mg||609 mg|
|Sodium||46 mg||9 mg|
|Zink||0.5 mg||1.81 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.48 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.471 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.114 mg||1.824 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.57 mg||0.409 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.149 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||62 mg||45 mg|
|Beta karoten||3930 mg||2851 mg|
Less protein in coriander
It is aslo easy to see see that in coriander is less protein than in thyme.
There is 5.56g per 100g of thyme and 2.13g per 100g of coriander so using simple math we can see that difference is about 161 %.
Less carbohydrates in coriander
In coriander is less carbohydrates than in thyme.
There is 24.45g/100g of carbohydrates in thyme and 3.67g/100g in coriander so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 566 %.
Less fat in coriander
In coriander is less fats than in thyme.
The tables above show us that there is 1.68g/100g of fats in thyme and 0.52g/100g in coriander. In this case difference is about 223 %.
- Carbohydrates3.67 g
- Fat0.52 g
- Dietary fiber2.8 g
- Protein2.13 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | bunch | cup | chopped
- 53% CARBS.
- 31% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
Vitamins: thyme vs coriander
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): thyme 616% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): thyme 191% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): thyme 64% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B5: coriander 39% more than thyme
- Vitaminium B6: thyme 134% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coriander 38% more than thyme
- Beta karoten: coriander 38% more than thyme
Minerals: coriander vs thyme
Compares of coriander
- Coriander vs Basil
- Coriander vs Celery
- Coriander vs Chervil
- Coriander vs Dill
- Coriander vs Oregano
- Coriander vs Parsley
- see all compares of coriander
Compares of thyme
- Calories from Coriander
- Calories of Dandelion
- Calories in Dill
- Epazote calories per 100g
- Garlic carbs per 100g
- Ginger protein per 100g
- Lemongrass fat per 100g
- How many calories does oregano have?
- Calories in handful of peppermint leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of peppermint leaves
- Calories in bunch of peppermint leaves
- How much protein in rosemary?