Coriander vs Parsley: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Coriander vs parsley - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in coriander is much less calories than in parsley.
Coriander has 23 kcal per 100g and parsley 36 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 57 %.
In coriander and in parsley most calories came from carbs.
coriander or parsley - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: parsley - 57% more than coriander.
- Carbohydrates: parsley - 72% more than coriander.
- Fat: parsley - 54% more than coriander.
- Dietary fiber: parsley - 18% more than coriander.
- Protein: parsley - 39% more than coriander.
Coriander vs parsley: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.67 g||6.33 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||3.3 g|
|Protein||2.13 g||2.97 g|
|Calcium||67 mg||138 mg|
|Iron||1.77 mg||6.2 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||50 mg|
|Phosphorus||48 mg||58 mg|
|Potassium||521 mg||554 mg|
|Sodium||46 mg||56 mg|
|Zink||0.5 mg||1.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.098 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.114 mg||1.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.57 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.149 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||62 mg||152 mg|
|Vitaminium C||27 mg||133 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.5 mg||0.75 mg|
|Vitaminium K||310 mg||1640 mg|
|Beta karoten||3930 mg||5054 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in coriander is less protein than in parsley.
There is 2.97g per 100g of parsley and 2.13g per 100g of coriander so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39 %.
Where is more carbs?
In coriander is less carbohydrates than in parsley.
There is 6.33g/100g of carbohydrates in parsley and 3.67g/100g in coriander so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 72 %.
Where is more fats?
In coriander is less fats than in parsley.
Tables below show us that there is 0.8g/100g of fats in parsley and 0.52g/100g in coriander. In this case difference is about 54 %.
See tables below to compare coriander with parsley in details.
- Carbohydrates3.67 g
- Fat0.52 g
- Dietary fiber2.8 g
- Protein2.13 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | bunch | cup | chopped
- 53% CARBS.
- 31% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
coriander or parsley - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): parsley - 28% more than coriander.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): coriander - 40% more than parsley.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): parsley - 18% more than coriander.
- Vitaminium B5: coriander - 30% more than parsley.
- Vitaminium B6: coriander - 40% more than parsley.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): parsley - 145% more than coriander.
- Vitaminium C: parsley - 393% more than coriander.
- Vitaminium E: coriander - 70% more than parsley.
- Vitaminium K: parsley - 429% more than coriander.
- Beta karoten: parsley - 29% more than coriander.
coriander or parsley - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: parsley - 106% more than coriander.
- Iron: parsley - 250% more than coriander.
- Magnessium: parsley - 92% more than coriander.
- Phosphorus: parsley - 21% more than coriander.
- Potassium: parsley - 6% more than coriander.
- Sodium: parsley - 22% more than coriander.
- Zink: parsley - 114% more than coriander.
Compares of coriander
- Basil vs Coriander
- Celery vs Coriander
- Chervil vs Coriander
- Coriander vs Dill
- Coriander vs Epazote
- Coriander vs Oregano
Compares of parsley
- Calories from Coriander
- Calories of Dandelion
- Calories in Dill
- Epazote calories per 100g
- Garlic carbs per 100g
- Ginger protein per 100g
- Lemongrass fat per 100g
- How many calories does oregano have?
- Calories in handful of peppermint leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of peppermint leaves
- Calories in bunch of peppermint leaves
- How much protein in rosemary?