Coriander vs Parsley: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Coriander
At first glance, you can see that in coriander is much less calories than in parsley.
Coriander has 23 kcal per 100g and parsley 36 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 57%.
In coriander and in parsley most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare coriander with parsley in details.
Fact 2: Coriander And Parsley Nutrition Difference
Parsley vs Coriander: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.67 g||6.33 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||3.3 g|
|Protein||2.13 g||2.97 g|
|Calcium||67 mg||138 mg|
|Iron||1.77 mg||6.2 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||50 mg|
|Phosphorus||48 mg||58 mg|
|Potassium||521 mg||554 mg|
|Sodium||46 mg||56 mg|
|Zink||0.5 mg||1.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.098 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.114 mg||1.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.57 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.149 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||62 mg||152 mg|
|Vitaminium C||27 mg||133 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.5 mg||0.75 mg|
|Vitaminium K||310 mg||1640 mg|
|Beta karoten||3930 mg||5054 mg|
Less protein in coriander
It is aslo easy to see see that in coriander is less protein than in parsley.
There is 2.97g per 100g of parsley and 2.13g per 100g of coriander so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
Less carbohydrates in coriander
In coriander is less carbohydrates than in parsley.
There is 6.33g/100g of carbohydrates in parsley and 3.67g/100g in coriander so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 72%.
Less fat in coriander
In coriander is less fats than in parsley.
The tables above show us that there is 0.8g/100g of fats in parsley and 0.52g/100g in coriander. In this case difference is about 54%.
- Carbohydrates3.67 g
- Fat0.52 g
- Dietary fiber2.8 g
- Protein2.13 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | bunch | cup | chopped
- 53% CARBS.
- 31% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
Vitamins: parsley vs coriander
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): parsley 28% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): coriander 65% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): parsley 18% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B5: coriander 43% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B6: coriander 66% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): parsley 145% more than coriander
- Vitaminium C: parsley 393% more than coriander
- Vitaminium E: coriander 233% more than parsley
- Vitaminium K: parsley 429% more than coriander
- Beta karoten: parsley 29% more than coriander
Minerals: coriander vs parsley
Compares of coriander
- Coriander vs Basil
- Coriander vs Celery
- Coriander vs Chervil
- Coriander vs Dill
- Coriander vs Oregano
- Coriander vs Parsley
- see all compares of coriander
Compares of parsley
- Calories from Coriander
- Calories of Dandelion
- Calories in Dill
- Epazote calories per 100g
- Garlic carbs per 100g
- Ginger protein per 100g
- Lemongrass fat per 100g
- How many calories does oregano have?
- Calories in handful of peppermint leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of peppermint leaves
- Calories in bunch of peppermint leaves
- How much protein in rosemary?