Coriander vs Mint: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Coriander vs mint - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in coriander is much more calories than in mint.
Coriander has 23 kcal per 100g and mint 44 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 91 %.
In coriander and in mint most calories came from carbs.
coriander or mint - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mint - 91% more than coriander
- Carbohydrates: mint - 129% more than coriander
- Fat: mint - 40% more than coriander
- Dietary fiber: mint - 143% more than coriander
- Protein: mint - 54% more than coriander
Coriander vs mint nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||3.67 g||8.41 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||0.73 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||6.8 g|
|Protein||2.13 g||3.29 g|
|Calcium||67 mg||199 mg|
|Iron||1.77 mg||11.87 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||63 mg|
|Potassium||521 mg||458 mg|
|Sodium||46 mg||30 mg|
|Zink||0.5 mg||1.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.175 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.114 mg||0.948 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.149 mg||0.158 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||62 mg||105 mg|
|Vitaminium C||27 mg||13.3 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in coriander is less protein than in mint.
There is 3.29g per 100g of mint and 2.13g per 100g of coriander so using simple math we can see that difference is about 54 %.
In coriander is less carbohydrates than in mint.
There is 8.41g/100g of carbohydrates in mint and 3.67g/100g in coriander so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 129 %.
In coriander is less fats than in mint.
The tables above show us that there is 0.73g/100g of fats in mint and 0.52g/100g in coriander. In this case difference is about 40 %.
See tables below to compare coriander with mint in details.
- Carbohydrates3.67 g
- Fat0.52 g
- Dietary fiber2.8 g
- Protein2.13 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | bunch | cup | chopped
- 53% CARBS.
- 31% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
Vitamins: mint vs coriander
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mint 16% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mint 8% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coriander 18% more than mint
- Vitaminium B6: mint 6% more than coriander
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mint 69% more than coriander
- Vitaminium C: coriander 103% more than mint
Minerals: coriander vs mint
Compares of coriander
- Coriander vs Basil
- Coriander vs Celery
- Coriander vs Chervil
- Coriander vs Dill
- Coriander vs Oregano
- Coriander vs Parsley
- see all compares of coriander
Compares of mint
- Calories from Coriander
- Calories of Dandelion
- Calories in Dill
- Epazote calories per 100g
- Garlic carbs per 100g
- Ginger protein per 100g
- Lemongrass fat per 100g
- How many calories does oregano have?
- Calories in handful of peppermint leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of peppermint leaves
- Calories in bunch of peppermint leaves
- How much protein in rosemary?