Cooked Brown Rice vs Cooked Sweet Potato: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cooked brown rice
At first glance, you can see that in cooked brown rice is much more calories than in cooked sweet potato.
Cooked brown rice has 122 kcal per 100g and cooked sweet potato 76 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 61%.
In cooked brown rice and in cooked sweet potato most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cooked brown rice with cooked sweet potato in details.
Fact 2: Cooked brown rice And Cooked sweet potato Nutrition Difference
- Calories: cooked brown rice - 61% more than cooked sweet potato
- Carbohydrates: cooked brown rice - 44% more than cooked sweet potato
- Fat: cooked brown rice - 586% more than cooked sweet potato
- Dietary fiber: cooked sweet potato - 56% more than cooked brown rice
- Protein: cooked brown rice - 101% more than cooked sweet potato
- Water: cooked sweet potato - 14% more than cooked brown rice
Cooked sweet potato vs Cooked brown rice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cooked brown rice||Cooked sweet potato|
|Carbohydrates||25.45 g||17.65 g|
|Fat||0.96 g||0.14 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||2.73 g||1.36 g|
|Water||69.91 g||79.81 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||27 mg|
|Iron||0.56 mg||0.72 mg|
|Magnessium||39 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||86 mg||229 mg|
|Sodium||202 mg||181 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.177 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.069 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.548 mg||0.536 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.122 mg||0.164 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.94 mg|
More protein in cooked brown rice
It is aslo easy to see see that in cooked brown rice is more protein than in cooked sweet potato.
There is 1.36g per 100g of cooked sweet potato and 2.73g per 100g of cooked brown rice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 101%.
More carbohydrates in cooked brown rice
In cooked brown rice is more carbohydrates than in cooked sweet potato.
There is 17.65g/100g of carbohydrates in cooked sweet potato and 25.45g/100g in cooked brown rice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 44%.
More fat in cooked brown rice
In cooked brown rice is more fats than in cooked sweet potato.
The tables above show us that there is 0.14g/100g of fats in cooked sweet potato and 0.96g/100g in cooked brown rice. In this case difference is about 586%.
- Carbohydrates25.45 g
- Fat0.96 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein2.73 g
- Water69.91 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 84% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: cooked sweet potato vs cooked brown rice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cooked brown rice 216% more than cooked sweet potato
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cooked brown rice 47% more than cooked sweet potato
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cooked brown rice 375% more than cooked sweet potato
- Vitaminium B6: cooked sweet potato 34% more than cooked brown rice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cooked brown rice 50% more than cooked sweet potato
- Vitaminium E: cooked sweet potato 453% more than cooked brown rice
Minerals: cooked brown rice vs cooked sweet potato
- Calcium: cooked sweet potato 800% more than cooked brown rice
- Iron: cooked sweet potato 29% more than cooked brown rice
- Magnessium: cooked brown rice 117% more than cooked sweet potato
- Potassium: cooked sweet potato 166% more than cooked brown rice
- Sodium: cooked brown rice 12% more than cooked sweet potato
Compares of cooked brown rice
Compares of cooked sweet potato
- see all compares of cooked sweet potato
- Calories from Cooked brown rice
- Calories of Pickled cucumber
- Calories in Fries (French fries)
- Pomelo calories per 100g
- Goat cheese carbs per 100g
- Frankfurters protein per 100g
- Smoked bacon fat per 100g
- How many calories does perch have?
- Calories in handful of mixed berries
- How much protein in cooked spinach?