Coffee vs Tea: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Coffee
At first glance, you can see that in coffee is just a little less calories than in tea.
Coffee has 1 kcal per 100g and tea 1 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In coffee and in tea most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare coffee with tea in details.
Fact 2: Coffee And Tea Nutrition Difference
Tea vs Coffee: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Protein||0.12 g||0.06 g|
|Water||99.39 g||99.62 g|
|Calcium||2 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||0.01 mg||0.01 mg|
|Magnessium||3 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||49 mg||18 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.076 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.191 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.001 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in coffee
It is aslo easy to see see that in coffee is more protein than in tea.
There is 0.06g per 100g of tea and 0.12g per 100g of coffee so using simple math we can see that difference is about 100%.
- Protein0.12 g
- Water99.39 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup | espresso
- 0% CARBS.
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
Vitamins: tea vs coffee
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): coffee 2433% more than tea
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coffee 497% more than tea
- Vitaminium B6: tea 0% more than coffee
Minerals: coffee vs tea
Compares of coffee
- Coffee vs Coconut Water
- Coffee vs Almond Milk
- Coffee vs Tea
- Coffee vs Rice Milk
- Coffee vs Cola
- Coffee vs Sprite
- see all compares of coffee
Compares of tea
- Calories from Coffee
- Calories of Cocoa
- Calories in Stromboli
- Moo Goo Gai Pan calories per 100g
- Boost, Nutritional drink carbs per 100g
- Gulab Jamun protein per 100g
- Chicken patty fat per 100g
- How many calories does brandy and cola have?
- Calories in a half of Prime rib
- Calories in whole Prime rib
- Calories for one, two or more Prime rib
- Calories in slice of Prime rib
- How much protein in mixed nuts?