Coffee vs Cola (Coca Cola): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Coffee
At first glance, you can see that in coffee is much less calories than in cola.
Coffee has 1 kcal per 100g and cola 37 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3600%.
In coffee and in cola most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare coffee with cola in details.
Fact 2: Coffee And Cola Nutrition Difference
Cola vs Coffee: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Coffee||Cola (Coca Cola)|
|Fat||0.02 g||0.02 g|
|Protein||0.12 g||0.07 g|
|Water||99.39 g||90.31 g|
|Calcium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Iron||0.01 mg||0.11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||49 mg||2 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.02 mg|
More protein in coffee
It is aslo easy to see see that in coffee is more protein than in cola.
There is 0.07g per 100g of cola and 0.12g per 100g of coffee so using simple math we can see that difference is about 71%.
The same amount of fats
There is the same amount of fat in coffee and cola - 0.02g/100g.
- Fat0.02 g
- Protein0.12 g
- Water99.39 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup | espresso
- 0% CARBS.
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
Compares of coffee
- Coffee vs Coconut Water
- Coffee vs Almond Milk
- Coffee vs Tea
- Coffee vs Rice Milk
- Coffee vs Cola
- Coffee vs Sprite
- see all compares of coffee
Compares of cola
- Calories from Coffee
- Calories of Cocoa
- Calories in Stromboli
- Moo Goo Gai Pan calories per 100g
- Boost, Nutritional drink carbs per 100g
- Gulab Jamun protein per 100g
- Chicken patty fat per 100g
- How many calories does brandy and cola have?
- Calories in a half of Prime rib
- Calories in whole Prime rib
- Calories for one, two or more Prime rib
- Calories in slice of Prime rib
- How much protein in mixed nuts?