Coffee vs Alcohol: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Coffee
At first glance, you can see that in coffee is much less calories than in alcohol.
Coffee has 1 kcal per 100g and alcohol 220 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21900%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in coffee cames from protein and in alcohol from carbs.
See tables below to compare coffee with alcohol in details.
Fact 2: Coffee And Alcohol Nutrition Difference
- Water99.39 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup | espresso
- 0% CARBS.
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
Vitamins: alcohol vs coffee
Minerals: coffee vs alcohol
Compares of coffee
- Coffee vs Coconut Water
- Coffee vs Almond Milk
- Coffee vs Tea
- Coffee vs Rice Milk
- Coffee vs Cola
- Coffee vs Sprite
- see all compares of coffee
Compares of alcohol
- see all compares of alcohol
- Calories from Coffee
- Calories of Cocoa
- Calories in Stromboli
- Moo Goo Gai Pan calories per 100g
- Boost, Nutritional drink carbs per 100g
- Gulab Jamun protein per 100g
- Chicken patty fat per 100g
- How many calories does brandy and cola have?
- Calories in a half of Prime rib
- Calories in whole Prime rib
- Calories for one, two or more Prime rib
- Calories in slice of Prime rib
- How much protein in mixed nuts?