Cod vs Tuna: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cod fillet vs tuna - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cod fillet is much less calories than in tuna.
Cod fillet has 82 kcal per 100g and tuna 144 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 76 %.
In cod fillet and in tuna most calories came from protein.
cod fillet or tuna - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: tuna - 76% more than cod fillet.
- Fat: tuna - 631% more than cod fillet.
- Protein: tuna - 31% more than cod fillet.
- Water: cod fillet - 16% more than tuna.
Cod fillet vs tuna: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Fat||0.67 g||4.9 g|
|Protein||17.81 g||23.33 g|
|Water||81.22 g||68.09 g|
|Calcium||16 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.38 mg||1.02 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||50 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||413 mg||252 mg|
|Sodium||54 mg||39 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.076 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.065 mg||0.251 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.063 mg||8.654 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.245 mg||0.455 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.64 mg||1 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cod fillet is less protein than in tuna.
There is 23.33g per 100g of tuna and 17.81g per 100g of cod fillet so using simple math we can see that difference is about 31 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in cod fillet and tuna - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In cod fillet is less fats than in tuna.
Tables below show us that there is 4.9g/100g of fats in tuna and 0.67g/100g in cod fillet. In this case difference is about 631 %.
See tables below to compare cod fillet with tuna in details.
- Fat0.67 g
- Protein17.81 g
- Water81.22 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 92% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
cod fillet or tuna - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tuna - 217% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tuna - 286% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tuna - 319% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium B6: tuna - 86% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cod fillet - 71% more than tuna.
- Vitaminium E: tuna - 56% more than cod fillet.
cod fillet or tuna - where is more minerals?
Compares of cod fillet
- Anchovy vs Cod Fillet
- Carp vs Cod Fillet
- Cod Fillet vs Eel
- Cod Fillet vs Flounder
- Cod Fillet vs Halibut
- Cod Fillet vs Mackerel
Compares of tuna
- Calories from Cod
- Calories of Cranberry juice
- Calories in Instant coffee
- Oxtail calories per 100g
- Calamari carbs per 100g
- Jumbo egg protein per 100g
- Cheese enchilada fat per 100g
- How many calories does unsweetened almond milk have?
- Calories in a half of Churros
- Calories in whole Churros
- Calories for one, two or more Churros
- How much protein in Smarties?