Cod vs Trout: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cod fillet vs trout - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cod fillet is much less calories than in trout.
Cod fillet has 82 kcal per 100g and trout 141 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 72 %.
In cod fillet and in trout most calories came from protein.
cod fillet or trout - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: trout - 72% more than cod fillet.
- Fat: trout - 822% more than cod fillet.
- Protein: trout - 12% more than cod fillet.
- Water: cod fillet - 9% more than trout.
Cod fillet vs trout: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Fat||0.67 g||6.18 g|
|Protein||17.81 g||19.94 g|
|Water||81.22 g||73.8 g|
|Calcium||16 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||0.38 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||413 mg||377 mg|
|Sodium||54 mg||51 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.076 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.065 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.063 mg||5.567 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.245 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1 mg||2.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.64 mg||2.34 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cod fillet is less protein than in trout.
There is 19.94g per 100g of trout and 17.81g per 100g of cod fillet so using simple math we can see that difference is about 12 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in cod fillet and trout - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In cod fillet is less fats than in trout.
Tables below show us that there is 6.18g/100g of fats in trout and 0.67g/100g in cod fillet. In this case difference is about 822 %.
See tables below to compare cod fillet with trout in details.
- Fat0.67 g
- Protein17.81 g
- Water81.22 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 92% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
cod fillet or trout - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): trout - 58% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): trout - 38% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): trout - 170% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium B6: trout - 39% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): trout - 57% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium C: trout - 190% more than cod fillet.
- Vitaminium E: trout - 266% more than cod fillet.
cod fillet or trout - where is more minerals?
Compares of cod fillet
- Anchovy vs Cod Fillet
- Carp vs Cod Fillet
- Cod Fillet vs Eel
- Cod Fillet vs Flounder
- Cod Fillet vs Halibut
- Cod Fillet vs Mackerel
Compares of trout
- Calories from Cod
- Calories of Cranberry juice
- Calories in Instant coffee
- Oxtail calories per 100g
- Calamari carbs per 100g
- Jumbo egg protein per 100g
- Cheese enchilada fat per 100g
- How many calories does unsweetened almond milk have?
- Calories in a half of Churros
- Calories in whole Churros
- Calories for one, two or more Churros
- How much protein in Smarties?