Cod vs Swordfish (Fillet, Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cod fillet vs swordfish - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cod fillet is much more calories than in swordfish.
Cod fillet has 82 kcal per 100g and swordfish 144 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 76 %.
In cod fillet and in swordfish most calories came from protein.
cod fillet or swordfish - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: swordfish - 76% more than cod fillet
- Fat: swordfish - 893% more than cod fillet
- Protein: swordfish - 10% more than cod fillet
- Water: cod fillet - 11% more than swordfish
Cod fillet vs swordfish nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cod||Swordfish (fillet, meat)|
|Fat||0.67 g||6.65 g|
|Protein||17.81 g||19.66 g|
|Water||81.22 g||73.38 g|
|Calcium||16 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.38 mg||0.38 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||413 mg||418 mg|
|Sodium||54 mg||81 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.076 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.065 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.063 mg||7.76 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.245 mg||0.543 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.64 mg||2.02 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cod fillet is less protein than in swordfish.
There is 19.66g per 100g of swordfish and 17.81g per 100g of cod fillet so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in cod fillet and swordfish - 0g/100g.
In cod fillet is less fats than in swordfish.
The tables above show us that there is 6.65g/100g of fats in swordfish and 0.67g/100g in cod fillet. In this case difference is about 893 %.
See tables below to compare cod fillet with swordfish in details.
- Fat0.67 g
- Protein17.81 g
- Water81.22 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 92% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: swordfish vs cod fillet
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cod fillet 1% more than swordfish
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cod fillet 23% more than swordfish
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): swordfish 276% more than cod fillet
- Vitaminium B6: swordfish 122% more than cod fillet
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cod fillet 250% more than swordfish
- Vitaminium E: swordfish 216% more than cod fillet
Minerals: cod fillet vs swordfish
Compares of cod fillet
- Cod Fillet vs Anchovy
- Cod Fillet vs Carp
- Cod Fillet vs Eel
- Cod Fillet vs Flounder
- Cod Fillet vs Halibut
- Cod Fillet vs Mackerel
- see all compares of cod fillet
Compares of swordfish
- Calories from Cod
- Calories of Cranberry juice
- Calories in Instant coffee
- Oxtail calories per 100g
- Calamari carbs per 100g
- Jumbo egg protein per 100g
- Cheese enchilada fat per 100g
- How many calories does unsweetened almond milk have?
- Calories in a half of Churros
- Calories in whole Churros
- Calories for one, two or more Churros
- How much protein in Smarties?