Coconut Water vs Water: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Calories in Coconut water
At first glance, you can see that in coconut water is much calories than in water.
In coconut water and in water most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare coconut water with water in details.
Coconut water And Water Nutrition Difference
water - 5% more than coconut water
Water vs Coconut water: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Coconut water||Water|
|Water||94.99 g||99.9 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||3 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||1 mg|
|Sodium||105 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||3 mg||0.01 mg|
- 76% CARBS.
- 15% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
Vitamins: water vs coconut water
Minerals: coconut water vs water
coconut water - 700% more than water
coconut water - 2400% more than water
coconut water - 2000% more than water
coconut water - 29900% more than water
Compares of coconut water
- Coconut Water vs Coconut Milk
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk
- Coconut Water vs Coffee
- Coconut Water vs Tea
- Coconut Water vs Oat Milk
- Coconut Water vs Rice Milk
- see all compares of coconut water
Compares of water
- Calories from Coconut water
- Calories of Salmon
- Calories in Nutella
- Paratha calories per 100g
- Ham steak carbs per 100g
- Spanakopita protein per 100g
- Chicken shawarma fat per 100g
- How many calories does chobani yogurt nonfat have?
- Calories in a half of Butterfinger
- Calories in whole Butterfinger
- Calories for one, two or more Butterfingers
- Calories in tablespoon of Butterfinger
- How much protein in crab salad?