Coconut Water vs Almond Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Coconut water
At first glance, you can see that in coconut water is less calories than in almond milk.
Coconut water has 19 kcal per 100g and almond milk 15 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 27 %.
In coconut water and in almond milk most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare coconut water with almond milk in details.
Fact 2: Coconut water And Almond milk Nutrition Difference
- Calories: coconut water - 27% more than almond milk
- Carbohydrates: coconut water - 183% more than almond milk
- Fat: almond milk - 380% more than coconut water
- Dietary fiber: coconut water - 450% more than almond milk
- Protein: coconut water - 80% more than almond milk
- Water: almond milk - 2% more than coconut water
Almond milk vs Coconut water: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Coconut water||Almond milk|
|Carbohydrates||3.71 g||1.31 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.96 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.4 g|
|Water||94.99 g||96.54 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||184 mg|
|Iron||0.29 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||6 mg|
|Phosphorus||3 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||250 mg||67 mg|
|Sodium||105 mg||72 mg|
|Zink||3 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.057 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.08 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in coconut water
It is aslo easy to see see that in coconut water is more protein than in almond milk.
There is 0.4g per 100g of almond milk and 0.72g per 100g of coconut water so using simple math we can see that difference is about 80 %.
More carbohydrates in coconut water
In coconut water is more carbohydrates than in almond milk.
There is 1.31g/100g of carbohydrates in almond milk and 3.71g/100g in coconut water so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 183 %.
Less fat in coconut water
In coconut water is less fats than in almond milk.
The tables above show us that there is 0.96g/100g of fats in almond milk and 0.2g/100g in coconut water. In this case difference is about 380 %.
- Carbohydrates3.71 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein0.72 g
- Water94.99 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 76% CARBS.
- 15% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
Vitamins: almond milk vs coconut water
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): coconut water 470% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coconut water 14% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coconut water 200% more than almond milk
Minerals: coconut water vs almond milk
- Calcium: almond milk 667% more than coconut water
- Iron: coconut water 4% more than almond milk
- Magnessium: coconut water 317% more than almond milk
- Phosphorus: coconut water 200% more than almond milk
- Potassium: coconut water 273% more than almond milk
- Sodium: coconut water 46% more than almond milk
- Zink: coconut water 200% more than almond milk
Compares of coconut water
- Coconut Water vs Coconut Milk
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk
- Coconut Water vs Coffee
- Coconut Water vs Tea
- Coconut Water vs Oat Milk
- Coconut Water vs Rice Milk
- see all compares of coconut water
Compares of almond milk
- Calories from Coconut water
- Calories of Salmon
- Calories in Nutella
- Paratha calories per 100g
- Ham steak carbs per 100g
- Spanakopita protein per 100g
- Chicken shawarma fat per 100g
- How many calories does chobani yogurt nonfat have?
- Calories in a half of Butterfinger
- Calories in whole Butterfinger
- Calories for one, two or more Butterfingers
- Calories in tablespoon of Butterfingers
- How much protein in crab salad?