Coconut vs Walnuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Coconut vs walnuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in coconut is much more calories than in walnuts.
Coconut has 354 kcal per 100g and walnuts 654 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 85 %.
In coconut and in walnuts most calories came from fat.
coconut or walnuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: walnuts - 85% more than coconut
- Carbohydrates: coconut - 11% more than walnuts
- Fat: walnuts - 95% more than coconut
- Dietary fiber: coconut - 34% more than walnuts
- Protein: walnuts - 362% more than coconut
Coconut vs walnuts nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||15.23 g||13.71 g|
|Fat||33.49 g||65.21 g|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||15.23 g|
|Calcium||14 mg||98 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||2.9 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||158 mg|
|Phosphorus||113 mg||346 mg|
|Potassium||356 mg||441 mg|
|Sodium||20 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||1.1 mg||3.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.066 mg||0.341 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.54 mg||1.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.3 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.537 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||26 mg||98 mg|
|Vitaminium C||3.3 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||20.83 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.2 mg||2.7 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in coconut is less protein than in walnuts.
There is 15.23g per 100g of walnuts and 3.3g per 100g of coconut so using simple math we can see that difference is about 362 %.
In coconut is more carbohydrates than in walnuts.
There is 13.71g/100g of carbohydrates in walnuts and 15.23g/100g in coconut so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 11 %.
In coconut is less fats than in walnuts.
The tables above show us that there is 65.21g/100g of fats in walnuts and 33.49g/100g in coconut. In this case difference is about 95 %.
See tables below to compare coconut with walnuts in details.
- Carbohydrates15.23 g
- Fat33.49 g
- Dietary fiber9 g
- Protein3.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | shredded
- 16% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 80% FAT
Vitamins: walnuts vs coconut
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): walnuts 417% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): walnuts 650% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): walnuts 108% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B5: walnuts 90% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B6: walnuts 894% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): walnuts 277% more than coconut
- Vitaminium C: coconut 154% more than walnuts
- Vitaminium E: walnuts 8579% more than coconut
- Vitaminium K: walnuts 1250% more than coconut
Minerals: coconut vs walnuts
Compares of coconut
- Coconut vs Almonds
- Coconut vs Brazil Nuts
- Coconut vs Cashew Nuts
- Coconut vs Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut vs Peanuts
- Coconut vs Pecan
- see all compares of coconut