Coconut vs Peanuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Coconut vs peanuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in coconut is much more calories than in peanuts.
Coconut has 354 kcal per 100g and peanuts 567 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 60 %.
In coconut and in peanuts most calories came from fat.
coconut or peanuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: peanuts - 60% more than coconut
- Carbohydrates: peanuts - 6% more than coconut
- Fat: peanuts - 47% more than coconut
- Dietary fiber: coconut - 6% more than peanuts
- Protein: peanuts - 682% more than coconut
Coconut vs peanuts nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||15.23 g||16.13 g|
|Fat||33.49 g||49.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||25.8 g|
|Calcium||14 mg||92 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||168 mg|
|Phosphorus||113 mg||76 mg|
|Potassium||356 mg||705 mg|
|Sodium||20 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||1.1 mg||3.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.066 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.54 mg||12.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.3 mg||1.767 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||26 mg||240 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||8.33 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in coconut is less protein than in peanuts.
There is 25.8g per 100g of peanuts and 3.3g per 100g of coconut so using simple math we can see that difference is about 682 %.
In coconut is less carbohydrates than in peanuts.
There is 16.13g/100g of carbohydrates in peanuts and 15.23g/100g in coconut so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6 %.
In coconut is less fats than in peanuts.
The tables above show us that there is 49.24g/100g of fats in peanuts and 33.49g/100g in coconut. In this case difference is about 47 %.
See tables below to compare coconut with peanuts in details.
- Carbohydrates15.23 g
- Fat33.49 g
- Dietary fiber9 g
- Protein3.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | shredded
- 16% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 80% FAT
Vitamins: peanuts vs coconut
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanuts 870% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanuts 575% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts 2134% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts 489% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B6: peanuts 544% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts 823% more than coconut
- Vitaminium E: peanuts 3371% more than coconut
Minerals: coconut vs peanuts
Compares of coconut
- Coconut vs Almonds
- Coconut vs Brazil Nuts
- Coconut vs Cashew Nuts
- Coconut vs Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut vs Peanuts
- Coconut vs Pecan
- see all compares of coconut