Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Coconut milk
At first glance, you can see that in coconut milk is much less calories than in coconut water.
Coconut milk has 197 kcal per 100g and coconut water 19 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 937 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in coconut milk cames from fat and in coconut water from protein.
See tables below to compare coconut milk with coconut water in details.
Fact 2: Coconut milk And Coconut water Nutrition Difference
Coconut water vs Coconut milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Coconut milk||Coconut water|
|Carbohydrates||2.81 g||3.71 g|
|Fat||21.33 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||2.02 g||0.72 g|
|Water||72.88 g||94.99 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||3.3 mg||0.29 mg|
|Magnessium||46 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||14 mg||3 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||250 mg|
|Sodium||13 mg||105 mg|
|Zink||14 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.022 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.637 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.028 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.014 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1 mg||2.4 mg|
More protein in coconut milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in coconut milk is more protein than in coconut water.
There is 0.72g per 100g of coconut water and 2.02g per 100g of coconut milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 181 %.
Less carbohydrates in coconut milk
In coconut milk is less carbohydrates than in coconut water.
There is 3.71g/100g of carbohydrates in coconut water and 2.81g/100g in coconut milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 32 %.
More fat in coconut milk
In coconut milk is more fats than in coconut water.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in coconut water and 21.33g/100g in coconut milk. In this case difference is about 10565 %.
- Carbohydrates2.81 g
- Fat21.33 g
- Protein2.02 g
- Water72.88 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 5% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 91% FAT
Vitamins: coconut water vs coconut milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): coconut water 36% more than coconut milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coconut milk 696% more than coconut water
- Vitaminium B6: coconut water 14% more than coconut milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coconut milk 367% more than coconut water
- Vitaminium C: coconut water 140% more than coconut milk
Minerals: coconut milk vs coconut water
- Calcium: coconut water 33% more than coconut milk
- Iron: coconut milk 1038% more than coconut water
- Magnessium: coconut milk 84% more than coconut water
- Phosphorus: coconut milk 367% more than coconut water
- Potassium: coconut water 14% more than coconut milk
- Sodium: coconut water 708% more than coconut milk
- Zink: coconut milk 367% more than coconut water
Compares of coconut milk
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Cola
- see all compares of coconut milk
Compares of coconut water
- Calories from Coconut milk
- Calories of Squid
- Calories in Agave syrup
- Zebra cakes calories per 100g
- Cucumber sushi roll carbs per 100g
- Cutie clementine protein per 100g
- Ricotta cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories do kalamata olives have?
- Calories in a half of Chalupa
- Calories in whole Chalupa
- Calories for one, two or more Chalupas
- How much protein in beef salad?
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk nutrition
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk calories
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk protein
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk sugar
- Coconut Milk vs Cola vitamins
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk dietary fiber
- Coconut Water vs Coffee vitaminium C
- Coconut Water vs Tea magnessium
- Coconut Water vs Oat Milk potassium