Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Coconut milk
At first glance, you can see that in coconut milk is much more calories than in almond milk.
Coconut milk has 197 kcal per 100g and almond milk 15 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1213%.
In coconut milk and in almond milk most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare coconut milk with almond milk in details.
Fact 2: Coconut milk And Almond milk Nutrition Difference
Almond milk vs Coconut milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Coconut milk||Almond milk|
|Carbohydrates||2.81 g||1.31 g|
|Fat||21.33 g||0.96 g|
|Protein||2.02 g||0.4 g|
|Water||72.88 g||96.54 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||184 mg|
|Iron||3.3 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||46 mg||6 mg|
|Phosphorus||14 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||67 mg|
|Sodium||13 mg||72 mg|
|Zink||14 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.637 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.014 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in coconut milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in coconut milk is more protein than in almond milk.
There is 0.4g per 100g of almond milk and 2.02g per 100g of coconut milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 405%.
More carbohydrates in coconut milk
In coconut milk is more carbohydrates than in almond milk.
There is 1.31g/100g of carbohydrates in almond milk and 2.81g/100g in coconut milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 115%.
More fat in coconut milk
In coconut milk is more fats than in almond milk.
The tables above show us that there is 0.96g/100g of fats in almond milk and 21.33g/100g in coconut milk. In this case difference is about 2122%.
- Carbohydrates2.81 g
- Fat21.33 g
- Protein2.02 g
- Water72.88 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 5% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 91% FAT
Vitamins: almond milk vs coconut milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coconut milk 810% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coconut milk 1300% more than almond milk
Minerals: coconut milk vs almond milk
- Calcium: almond milk 922% more than coconut milk
- Iron: coconut milk 1079% more than almond milk
- Magnessium: coconut milk 667% more than almond milk
- Phosphorus: coconut milk 1300% more than almond milk
- Potassium: coconut milk 228% more than almond milk
- Sodium: almond milk 454% more than coconut milk
- Zink: coconut milk 1300% more than almond milk
Compares of coconut milk
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Cola
- see all compares of coconut milk
Compares of almond milk
- Calories from Coconut milk
- Calories of Squid
- Calories in Agave syrup
- Zebra cakes calories per 100g
- Cucumber sushi roll carbs per 100g
- Cutie clementine protein per 100g
- Ricotta cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories do kalamata olives have?
- Calories in a half of Chalupa
- Calories in whole Chalupa
- Calories for one, two or more Chalupas
- How much protein in beef salad?
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk nutrition
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk calories
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk protein
- Coconut Milk vs Cola sugar
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk vitamins
- Coconut Water vs Coffee dietary fiber
- Coconut Water vs Tea vitaminium C
- Coconut Water vs Oat Milk magnessium
- Coconut Water vs Rice Milk potassium